how du get music wen u log on xp? (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
start>>>control panel>>>sounds and audio devices>>>sounds>>>start windows>>>browse>>>

then find the file you want and double click, then ok

:)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
from my understanding, the default XP audio player can decompress MP3 files, so if you change the .mp3 to .wav at the end of the file name, then you would fool windows into believing its a WAV file and therefore it will accept it. If that doesnt work then go to www.download.com and search for a mp3 to wav converter. There are probably 100s of them.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
from my understanding, the default XP audio player can decompress MP3 files, so if you change the .mp3 to .wav at the end of the file name, then you would fool windows into believing its a WAV file and therefore it will accept it. If that doesnt work then go to www.download.com and search for a mp3 to wav converter. There are probably 100s of them.
you mean 100K

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
from my understanding, the default XP audio player can decompress MP3 files, so if you change the .mp3 to .wav at the end of the file name, then you would fool windows into believing its a WAV file and therefore it will accept it.
Interesting, I didn't know that :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)