How does it feel like to be a Non-Italian Juventus fan? (1 Viewer)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Ranieri Interview

Dear Members,

as you have seen we have published the exclusive interview with Mister Ranieri. We would like to show it immediately although it was held in italian. Don't worry as soon as possible we will insert in the translated version.

Thanks.

Community Manager

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well at least they're considerate and feel for us..

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #142
    I haven't asked an Italian Juve fan how does he feel to be a Juve fan to compare it with my feelings. I support the club with any possible way I am able to do that, whether by going to watch a game, buy official merchandise or subscribe to TV channels. I am even a DOC member and I plan to stay one. I think DOC's are there for this purpose, they were founded to make it possible for those abroad to get connections with the club. Their websites are sometimes good, sometimes horrible but I guess this is up to the particular DOC members to make the respective sites better.

I don't check the official Juve site much just because I don't know Italian and I know that the English section is worthless but I don't get angry at those responsible for that because it is not their job to do that (they created DOC). Now some will complain that DOC's don't exist where they live, well you can join in London or any other place or simply, create an own.

As for the Juventus Membership, it is something I haven't even checked out yet, I am satisfied with my status towards the club and to what I receive from them.

Here's to Juventus and all Juve fans :pint:

Barab Glirness confirmed :D

OP
    Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #145
    I have to be myself.
    I always picture you as the same guy as Ziyad Rahbani. Manyak, barab glir, but a great guy, stay like that I love you that way :toast: (no ass kissing, true feelings) :pint:

May 22, 2007
    I have read the first post of this thread and little more as I am too lazy.

I think that it Italian speakers/people are going to be treated best in cases seeing as the club is based in Italy. I would suggest you try to learn some Italian, all the players speak it and if you love the club then you should try a bit for what they have given you, a team and badge to support. The manager and the majority of the players speak it also and I admit that the english Juventus website was abysmal last season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)