How do you think Juve will end the season? (1 Viewer)

How will Juve end the 2002-2003 season?

• Champions League + Serie A winners

• Champions League winners only

• Serie A winners only

• Trophyless

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
we are not losers...we'll win something!
CL is very hard to win. maybe we can win it if we'll do our best, and without injuries and suspensions.
But there are more chances to win Serie A only.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Milan are struggling and Inter will calapse under the pressure like last season, hence we will win the Scudetto ...

But I can't see us going any further than the semi-finals of the Champions League, not with a central defence of Ferrara and Montero.

Adora

Mar 16, 2003
I hope we can enter the half final of champions league, that will be a signal for us to win the game next year. We will win serie A hopefully.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
i think we will win the Serie A

but i would love for us to land the Champions League!!!
we have not won it in sometime and winning it will signal to the rest of europe that the italians are back

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I think Juve can win both... but not togeder.
My impression is that we will win one of the 2, serie A look easier.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
CL will not be hard to win ......... we are starting with Barca

if we win we will play against the winner from Man United X Real match

Then it is the final

easy isn't it :;):

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Almajhool

Sep 8, 2002
I think Juve is more into CL than scudetto ..

most the players r determined they want the CL ..

we have a good chance .. Barca is a giant team .. so r we ..

I'll go with CL

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I know they definitly will prefer CL, cause Juve haven't won many. but it's more difficolt while 4 the scudetto we can only "loose him" cause we have 3 point advantage on the second and we have an easier calendar...

maikanana

Apr 10, 2003
you can underate juve and i am very confident for the scudetto and cl trophies,as we are still in contention for both.
and only when we lose the q-final,s-final or the final match b4 i will lose hope; but the scudetto at this moment only need caressing and take every game very important

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
None!
We should not win anything with the brand of football we are currently displaying. I'll quote what a close friend wrote to me recently after another screwed performance ... "Yes, indeed, the game was not a nice picture of us, but I don't care. The ones that know Juve know better." I happen to know better and I want that Juve back ...... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)