how do you remove hair wax? (1 Viewer)

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    haha .. i rember that old thread about some1 ssahving his ass hair great days those :) ... ive washed my hair 7 times now with shampoo and it stil is sticky at the moment its too cold to have a shower so i'll continue this tomorrow :) thankx anway .. the mayo one is intresting

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    has anyone here used daxwax?its brilliant, but its so hard to get out!

my tip is just to have a shower and wash it out, the heat of the water helps soften the wax and the shampoo breaks down the oils so it should come right out.
    FAX is great stuff, used to use it all the time, the only problem is the "soul-glow" effect it leaves on couches and pillow slips lol.
    the best way to get rid of it is to put shampoo into your hair and work it through before you go into the shower, use a strong "build-up-removing" shampoo and you should have no problems

Anyone wax their balls?
    ohh i do love the feeling of a freshly shorn scrotum, just dont go out jogging afterwards :evil:

by the way would anyone ever get teh old waxing of the Back-Sack and Crack? screw that

rvi

l'amour toujours
    Apr 5, 2007
    shampoo and conditioner, use a comb and then shampoo and conditioner again.

how much hair wax did you use btw?

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005

That's the goods right there. Been using it every other day since I was 12. I don't know how you remove it, though. That was never an issue for me.

rvi

l'amour toujours
    Apr 5, 2007
    since you were 12? and its now giving you this problem?
    it sounds like the manufacturer changed the product some,uhm maybe you can try soaking a towel in warm water and rubbing it on your hair and then shampoo and conditioner? or if its really drastic go see a hairdresser

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    as the title says ive got this problem maybe anyone knows.... what do you use to remove hair styling wax. i used it for the first time today and nothing i do makes it go away entirly? any ideas?
    Try a Clarifying shampoo. Its a bit stronger that regular shampoo. You won't want to use it everyday as it will end up stripping the shit out of your hair. Can generally be found in you local grocery or drug store.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    what wax did u use? i mean was it surfboard wax? just shave ur hair and get a wig lol. i use wax and ive never had that problem.

Oct 3, 2004
    Use Fructis branded Shampoo by Garnier. Then use conditioner. Leave the condish on for like five minutes...do something else to pass the time, read a book. Then wash it off...you hair will feel awesome.

Then, use a little "normal strength" gel and spike that sh*t, and you'll have all the girls chasing you. (tried and tested, with positive results. cool hairdo's get you laid, my friend :p)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)