How do they do it.... (1 Viewer)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
It always stuns me how much gel and stuff the average Italian man has in his hair. Last summer, I was in Italy in this tropical swimming paradise and the hair of most guys didn't even get wet because it was so greasy :howler: :D
I use gel sometimes. Well, when my hair is long I am going out. They say I look just like an Italian Mafia man, hence my nickname.

Without Gel though, I sometimes got the Aimar thing going on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
This thread reminds me of a true story that happened in Euro 96 (in England) .. as the Italian team reached their training camp they noticed that there were no hairdryers in the looker-rooms .. the officials quickly solved the problems by installing those dryers to keep the players happy .. in most parts of the world hairdryers are only used by women after showers and men never use them, but the Italians are very conservative when it comes to their hair ...

Personally, I don't use a hairdryer .. but I use some stylish gel after the shower ..

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
There's nothing wrong for players to look good on the pitch...

So when the matches aren't that good we still have something nice to look at:LOL:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

imagine a gay referee........:eek:
Trying to create an image of a gay referee...

Processing...

15%...

30%...

78%...

99%...

100%

Result: Anders Frisk (that blond swedish ref) :LOL:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++

Processing...

15%...

30%...

78%...

99%...

100%

:D:D:D

K10

Jul 12, 2002

Processing...

15%...

30%...

78%...

99%...

100%

is he really gay? I never heard of him tho.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

is he really gay? I never heard of him tho.
I have no idea if he's gay, but it is a little suspicious how he tosses his blond hair back sometimes, and the way he runs :D

How can you have not heard of him. He's quite well known, and he did a few of Juve's games (the Deportivo one I think, when we won 3-2).

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002

How can you have not heard of him. He's quite well known, and he did a few of Juve's games (the Deportivo one I think, when we won 3-2).
He was also the refree in the Euro 2000 final + the game between England - Germany (Euro 2000)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kiko ] ++
Their bloody hair.... :D

Have you guys ever notice that team Italy players always have practicly perfect hair for a whole 90 minute game? Do they have a hair dresser in back or something?

What's all this about, do they have some great secrets or do I just suck at doing mine:D
don't remember me this thing ...
when italy lost at the wc in 2002 to korea ... al our newspapers wrote about that " model boys of italy, interested just on how to do their hair" ...
this was sooo wrong, so i hate this subject !!!
:fero: to paparazzi

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003

But they are right tho
They aren't.
I mean, they said that the Italian players know only how to do their hair and that Gian has quit the long hair look only because this was overrated. This is not true.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
they deserved all the criticism they got. The paperazzi were 100% correct in slamming them, they showed no heart, no character and no pride.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)