How do i do this?? (1 Viewer)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
first of all, u need at least to post 100 times to put an avatar.

right click on the avatar, save picture as, select in the format bar the format u want..........

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    right click on the avatar, save picture as, select in the format bar the format u want..........
    i can't,only Bmp is avaialbe man!!! :(

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    tell me btw,do u know how do i get the picture or avatra i want framed?lie in win xp,when u open a pic,it always is framed with a black line,i want 2 do tht with an avatar..

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    open the avatar with paint, on the left, there are the drawing tools, one of the tools is a rectangle, just draw a rectangle around ur avatar and save it........

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    thanx dude,btw,if u have avatars that has delpiero animations in it,and less than 10 kb,can u send it 2 me by pm?? or add me to ur msn,

[email protected]

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    btw, welcome to the forum
    thanx,but do u know y there isnt any avatars i choose in general that the admin made for us be4 reachinf 100 posts??!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventini87 ] ++
    Alex as in Alex Del Piero?
    Yeah, the admin here is the real Alessandro Del Piero, he comes by regularly, evry night. He even has his own thread where he talks about the team, Lippi, the matches etc.

He even told us he wears black&white boxers :D :p

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    Yeah, the admin here is the real Alessandro Del Piero, he comes by regularly, evry night. He even has his own thread where he talks about the team, Lippi, the matches etc.

He even told us hea wears black&white boxers
    i meant as in del piero as in he likes del piero so much that he uses his name dumb arse. :S

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++

He even told us he wears black&white boxers :D :p

whoa!! really?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)