how did the players rate in todays game? (1 Viewer)

Aug 26, 2003
i think Del Piero played an ok game! he was very active and was searching for Ball contacts and trys to make the game fast! also we should not forget Del Piero is always tackled very hard and mostly 1-2 man try to foul him!!

I am happy with how he played he can still (and must) improve but better this way as our team wins and Del Pier is not injured after 4 games!

overall good start in the new season!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
i think Del Piero played an ok game! he was very active and was searching for Ball contacts and trys to make the game fast! also we should not forget Del Piero is always tackled very hard and mostly 1-2 man try to foul him !!

I am happy with how he played he can still (and must) improve but better this way as our team wins and Del Pier is not injured after 4 games!

overall good start in the new season!!
on the other hand, I think he hold the ball a little too long, he tries to go by himself even there is 2 men in front of him. anyway, i am glad to see his confidence is starting to come back.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++

on the other hand, I think he hold the ball a little too long, he tries to go by himself even there is 2 men in front of him. anyway, i am glad to see his confidence is starting to come back.
Yeah, DP does tend to hold the ball a bit too long sometimes, but yesterday Brescia defenders clattered into Ale from the back before he even settled the ball properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)