how did the players rate in todays game? (1 Viewer)

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
Juventus: Buffon 6, Zebina 6.5, Thuram 6, Cannavaro 6, Zambrotta 6, Camoranesi 6.5, Blasi 5.5, Emerson 6.5 (59' Tacchinardi 6) Nedved 7, Del Piero 6.5 (65' Oliviera --) Trezeguet 6.5 (46' Ibrahimovic 6.5)

Brescia: Castelazzi 5.5, Adani 5, Di Biagio 6, Mareco 5 (62' Mannini 5.5) Martinez 5, Almeyda 6, Milanetto 5.5 (60' Guana 6) Domizzi 5.5, Bachini 6, Caracciolo -- (24' Del Nero 5) Sculli 6.

Bookings: Sculli, Mareco and Del Nero (Brescia) Camoranesi (Juventus)
Goals: Nedved (34) Trezeguet (38) Ibrahimovic (70)

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
Juventus: Buffon 7, Zebina 7, Thuram 6.5, Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 7, Camoranesi 6.5, Blasi 6.5, Emerson 6.5 (59' Tacchinardi 5.5) Nedved 7.5, Del Piero 7 (65' Oliviera 6.5) Trezeguet 6.5 (46' Ibrahimovic 7)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Buffon 6
Zebina 7
Thuram 6.5
Cannavaro 6.5
Zambrotta 6
Camoranesi 6
Blasi 6
Emerson 6
Nedved 7
Del Piero 6
Trezeguet 6

Ibrahimovic 6.5
Tacchinardi 6
Olivera 6.5

Jan 7, 2004
Buffon 6 (got the job done)
Zambo 6.5 (consistent as always)
Zebina 6.5-7 (nice to see a right-back (at Juventus) that atacks once in a while
Thuram 6.5 (i was impressed by him made few mistakes)
Canna 6 (didnt have much to do with Thuram there)
Neddy 7 (Spirit of the team, i was :touched: when i saw him play on the left)
Blasi 5.5 (almost never noticed him)
Emmo 6.5 (everywhere in the midfield, How bad is the injury btw ?)
Camo 5-5.5 (cant drible and can rarely cross. still waitin)
DP 6 (Was pretty active)
Trezegoal 6 (nothing appart the goal. im happy as long as he keeps doing that)
Tacchi 5.5 (Not much to do)
Oliviera 6.5 (first touch of the ball dribled a bunch)
Zlatan 6.5 (Imagine what he would have done to our last years defence :scared: )

my $.2

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
you all gave del piero marks about in the middle of the team

i dont want to start an arguement but i really didnt see him do anything? (apart from the corner)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

i dont want to start an arguement but i really didnt see him do anything? (apart from the corner)

when we score 3 goals i am glad from our attack.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

when we score 3 goals i am glad from our attack.
yea the attack was awesome (and the defence was even better) but that was the point, from what i saw he really wasn't in the attack

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

He didn't do a whole lot but he was heavily pressured by the Brescia players, and rather than losing possession he won us free kicks (for the most part anyways). He also made a decent run in the first half following a lovely turn, and had that free kick which was saved in the 5th minute to go with his assist. 6 is a fair rating imo.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

He didn't do a whole lot but he was heavily pressured by the Brescia players, and rather than losing possession he won us free kicks (for the most part anyways). He also made a decent run in the first half following a lovely turn, and had that free kick which was saved in the 5th minute to go with his assist. 6 is a fair rating imo.
well i guess its unfair for me to judge it then, i didnt see the first 20 minutes

here the games kickoff at 6am :groan:

i just oculdnt get up in time

but my dad saw it and told me heh adnt done anything yet

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
It wasn't his most successful outing, no doubt about that, but I'd give him 6. If you wanna be a bit more critical I guess 5.5 could work.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
i would give camo below 5....he did nothing in the whole game and he shows he's not even fit enough to play the whole 90 mins..

hope he will be improved, if not, his future as juve is dark !!!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Didn't see the game live. But I saw a re-live. Here are my ratings of the starting line-up:

Buffon : 6.5 - Some brilliant safes, but he didn't have that much to do.

Zebina: 7.5 - Man of the match? Good aggresion, good runs, threatening on the right and solid at the back. He made an assist to top all that.

Cannavaro: 6 - Had a silent game, no mistakes though and looked solid.
Thuram: 6.5 - I was really impressed with him, good defending and even played in the build-up. Looked a bit unsettled at times to me though, but it could just be me.

Zambrotta: 6.5 - He wasn't his usual self, nowadays you expect him to perform brilliantly every match, against Brescia Zambrotta played 'only' very solidly.

Blasi: 7+: - What a tackler! Good aggresion, well placed and well timed tackles. We have found our Gatusso. I see a lot of statements which indiciate he had a quiet game or even a bad game, I thought he was really impressive though.

Emerson: 6 - Played some neat passes and was defensively solid, but otherwise Emo DID have a quite game.

Camoranesi: 6. - Some good dribbles and dangerous crosses in the first half but quickly slowed down and there was more danger from Zebina than from Camoranesi.

Nedved: 7: Nedved returned to his usual effective self. Besides the goal didn't look THAT impressive in the first half, but he NEVER made any mistakes and he played better as the match continued. Great pass to Zebina as well (for the 2-0) and a good goal.

Del Piero 6 : Other than the assist and some good moves played a quiet game. He started the match out lively but he quickly slowed down afterwards. Good assist though and contributed well to the team.

Trezeguet 6.5: Just like DP he started out lively (for a couple of minutes..) slowed down and scored a goal. Not much more to tell really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)