How Del piero look in Milan (3 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
but nedved was a star without being a star.

he didn't get the recognition he needed because he wasn't famous.

i think this was an important factor too
This makes no sense whatsoever...you are saying...he was not recognized because he was not famous...
YOU ARE FAMOUS IF YOU PLAY ABOVE THE BAR....he didn't reach pinnacle heights off the bat with Sparta so I'm not sure WHAT you are saying in that he SHOULD have been famous.
Why because he was going to be famous? Because he is NOW he should have been then?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
ppl don't have to agree always...

you don't agree,i don't care...

i see what beckham did...

he became famous and suddenly everyone saw how brilliant he is!

now...i seriously doubt how many ppl actually know who nedved is and his talent.

unfortunatelly,everything has became a media game

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

For you too Fabi:

Nedved = Golden Ball winner at 31 years old.
Kaka= Golden Ball mentioned in his first YEAR in Serie A at 21 years old.

You are comparing Nedved at 31 years old who played in Serie A for almost ten seasons and was recognized at 31 years of age to a PHENOMENON who at 21 years of age already has people talking Golden Ball after his FIRST SEASON at Serie A.
Compare them both at 21 years of age...Kaka is the star of the team hailed as one of the World's Best in 2003-2004 and Nedved was just starting to play first division at Sparta Prague.
Yeah Fabi it may happen to Kaka but he still has 10 years to go before that :cheesy:
Im not comparing anyone I simply said a thought, what if he loses his form next season, or what if he gets an horrible injury and cannot play most of the season? thats all
He'll probably still be good, but you never know

NOW as an OBJECTIVE thought, do you think Kaka deserves the Golden Ball so far?

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Im not comparing anyone I simply said a thought, what if he loses his form next season, or what if he gets an horrible injury and cannot play most of the season? thats all
He'll probably still be good, but you never know

NOW as an OBJECTIVE thought, do you think Kaka deserves the Golden Ball so far?
NO WAY
but he does deserve mention....
Sheva deserves the Golden Ball so far..but the Euro will determine everything and it might go to Totti.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
ppl don't have to agree always...

you don't agree,i don't care...

i see what beckham did...

he became famous and suddenly everyone saw how brilliant he is!

now...i seriously doubt how many ppl actually know who nedved is and his talent.

unfortunatelly,everything has became a media game
The problem is NOT that I am not agreeing the problem is that I have no god damned clue what the hell your talking about....WHAT IN GOD"S NAME ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Nedved was not as famous then but should have been?? Why because he was playing in Sparta Prague..?
And now you are twisting it into a media theme..which has nothing to do with anything....he was not noticed at kaka's age because he was not KAKA like at that age...nothing to do with media or talent or whatever arguement you are or are not making.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

NO WAY
but he does deserve mention....
Sheva deserves the Golden Ball so far..but the Euro will determine everything and it might go to Totti.
I dont think Schevchenko deserves it

but we still have a long way to go

although Im sure Kaka will be in the top 50

OP
NEDVED

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #71
    ++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
    Totti will win the golden ball4 sure,he made a brilliant season with roma.
    With Roma Totti can win nothing, if he wants to win the golden ball, his team needs to shine at the european level and not in the domestic league only..

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    Totti will shine for sure in the euro,,,, too bad tht Kaka will be a sub in the brazilian NT :D :D :D

hehehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)