how come. (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No ur right Don Bes. But i thot this was just resigned to our Hindi movies in Bollywood. I dont think Hollywood makes a living off love. Ud usually see most romantic comedies which are lighthearted, but Hollywood balances it out with action and drama at the same time.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
okay maybe not top 5, but i enjoyed everything about it. Casting, script, film techniques, the accents :thumb:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
i was just watching fight club, and i think its one of the greatest movies of all time. however a good bit of the acting is unrealistic. it goes unnoticed because people are so hooked onto the storyline/the main characters etc, but the acting isnt directed well enough.

in snatch theres just one specific part i thought was ridiculous. when jones is in the pub waiting for farina to get washed up, and "lennie" "tyrone" and "sol: come in with replicas(the dick and balls speech)- you will notice that the manner in which the bartender ducks behind the counter is so utterly ridiculous that if i was there i would buy a brand-new pair of shoes JUST to slap him with em. in fact if he had relatives on set i would piss on their shoes too. watch it again and get back to me. that was imho the one goal that took away the movie's clean sheet.

i think its in the top-10. snatch that is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)