How can we get like E.Davids (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well I don't think Moggi would be dumb enough to give away our "top prospect", especially to Roma. And another reason for that conjecture is because if we put Enzo in as part of the deal, that should cut back on the monetary issue towards Roma, and money is what they need the most. Anyways, they have two good young midfielders in De Rossi and ahhh....that other loser whose name I forget. So I do not see Enzo leaving for Roma.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex

May 1, 2004
Anyway getting back to Davids... He was the perfect midfielder. Never have i seen a player possess such defensive/ combative skills yet still be an attacking threat as Davids was. He scored, was fast and highly skillful, good with the ball and brilliant off it. IMO we should make contracts for his sons for the future and see too it that their eyes are corrected at an early age.

We need another Davids- P. Viera is good but would cost a lot who else is there in the Davids role?

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
How can we get like E.Davids?
If I understooded a question well....you can let your hair grow,make a rasta-hairstyle,paint yourself in black if you are a white guy,put a sport glasses with yellow lens,make yourself shorter/taller depending on your real height......:LOL:
:rofl:

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Appiah will become a new Davids.......you will see
Totally agree!, he is also stronger and more "pitbull" than Emerson is, which is important if we are talking about a replacement of Davids ;).

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Well I don't think Moggi would be dumb enough to give away our "top prospect", especially to Roma. And another reason for that conjecture is because if we put Enzo in as part of the deal, that should cut back on the monetary issue towards Roma, and money is what they need the most. Anyways, they have two good young midfielders in De Rossi and ahhh....that other loser whose name I forget . So I do not see Enzo leaving for Roma.
You're probably talking about D'Agostino.

---
Anway, I prefer Maresca to stay, even if that means we won't get Emerson.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
All I have to say is Emerson Emerson Emerson. This guy is the perfect and only replacement for Davids, so he will come to Juve.
you're pretty optimistic... But Emerson would definitely be the best solution...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Appiah will become a new Davids.......you will see
So when is he going to show us his real talents?! I'm pretty pessimistic about Appiah... Hopefully you're right though...

OP
alex_samatar

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    Appiah !.he is good player but he isn't like Hard man Edger Davids .If you say Appiah works hard like Davids you're wrong plz don't say that

Mar 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    Appiah is Better then the Pitbull

Man, what a halucination......HE WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS DAVIDS

He will never know to dribble like Davids he will never know to have so much positive energy as Davids,he will never have the skill of Davids......Davids was ONE and ONLEY. Thats like saying that Maresca will be better than Zidane....impossible

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Man, what a halucination......HE WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS DAVIDS

He will never know to dribble like Davids he will never know to have so much positive energy as Davids,he will never have the skill of Davids......Davids was ONE and ONLEY. Thats like saying that Maresca will be better than Zidane....impossible
    Maresca is better than Davids though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)