How can we get like E.Davids (1 Viewer)

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
I think we can not get like Davids bacause he was our best MF . he is hard man also i loved the team and he worked as hard as his best ,but i don't know the reason. We can say we were wrong to give him another team like Barca .Ok if we get Rothen or Lampard even they can not do what Davids could ,but they are good 4 us

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 14, 2004
How can we get like E.Davids?
If I understooded a question well....you can let your hair grow,make a rasta-hairstyle,paint yourself in black if you are a white guy,put a sport glasses with yellow lens,make yourself shorter/taller depending on your real height......:LOL:

Now for real......onley person who can replace Davids is Davids.
Letting Edgar go is a biggest mistake of Lippi in his brilliant career and I will never forgive him for that. Even Zidanes departure didnt hurted that much.....I nsimpley love this guy and he(and Ronaldinho of course) made me a Barca-supporter(of course,onley in Spain).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
All I have to say is Emerson Emerson Emerson. This guy is the perfect and only replacement for Davids, so he will come to Juve.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
How can we get like E.Davids?
If I understooded a question well....you can let your hair grow,make a rasta-hairstyle,paint yourself in black if you are a white guy,put a sport glasses with yellow lens,make yourself shorter/taller depending on your real height......:LOL:

Now for real......onley person who can replace Davids is Davids.
Letting Edgar go is a biggest mistake of Lippi in his brilliant career and I will never forgive him for that. Even Zidanes departure didnt hurted that much.....I nsimpley love this guy and he(and Ronaldinho of course) made me a Barca-supporter(of course,onley in Spain).
It wasn't Lippi's mistake.. it was Moggi's.
Not giving him the wawges he wanted was a bad idea, but then again, it was better to loan him to Barca and make a little bit of money of of him at least.

I dont know the details of what went wrong with Moggi and Davids, but I have faith that Moggi did his best for the sake of the club.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
It wasn't Lippi's mistake.. it was Moggi's.
Not giving him the wawges he wanted was a bad idea, but then again, it was better to loan him to Barca and make a little bit of money of of him at least.
I dont know the details of what went wrong with Moggi and Davids, but I have faith that Moggi did his best for the sake of the club.

Common....In first half of season Davids didnt played a bit in favour of lousy Appiah who is a decent player but not a shadow of a Davids. I think that he played first half of season,he would also get a chance to renew his contract. But that might be Moggi-Lippi conspiracy.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Common....In first half of season Davids didnt played a bit in favour of lousy Appiah who is a decent player but not a shadow of a Davids. I think that he played first half of season,he would also get a chance to renew his contract. But that might be Moggi-Lippi conspiracy.
Exactly... I suspect Moggi told Lippi not to play Davids... You could view it as a punishment to Davids. Lippi has always been one of Davids's biggets fans.

Disputes like these are rarely black and white. I dont think Either davids or Moggi are completey at fault while the other is innocent.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I think emerson, will hand the squad more attacking flair then davids could, and he has better vision.;)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
yeah, there is a chance that we sell maresca..

maresca is a great player, but what if we sell him?

we won't miss him..we have gasbarroni who can play in maresca's position.

Jan 7, 2004

cmon everybody was sayin lets sell davids and play appiah

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
roma want him as part exchange for emerson..
Screw that. Why give away a great prospect to our most hated enemy? A lot of people on this forum say that Maresca has yet to prove anything, but why would every team we approach want Maresca, if he isn't a great player?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)