The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #5
    if you miss half the questions you'll never get a good score :D

jus guess like I did ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    Your IQ score is 131

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you're equally good at mathematical and verbal tasks, and learn best through experience. But that's just scratching the surface.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure what Visionary Philosopher means :stress:
    In similar plays in Polish I was the best in visual-spatial and linguistic ( oh yeah! :D) things.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    well I got 122 not bad ;)

Your IQ score is 122

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. To determine your ability in these areas, we compared your answers to those given by the 6.5 million people who have taken Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

The even better news is that Emode has taken intelligence assessment a step further than the rest, offering you insight no other IQ test can give. We have developed a reliable statistical algorithm that analyzes patterns in your responses to determine the unique way that your brain functions, revealing your Intellectual Type.

Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Precision Processor. This means that among other things, you have superior skill in mathematics.

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #9
    average is about 100 I think so we're all pretty clever :eek:

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior :howler:

The first thing we can tell you about that is you are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level. But that's just scratching the surface.

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #13
    sorry..I don't understand :D

I'm not on your high interlectual visionary philosopher level :p I'm just a word warrior :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    You don't understand me, cause I'm not Word Warrior in English :sigh:
    You warrior :p:D

Skip warrior word - weird thing indeed, and keep what was important there: that you can use words in prefect way :D

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #15
    oh thankyou :touched:

and one day you will read my book, in 23rd century :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)