how about Quresma to Juve! (1 Viewer)

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Nein,Quaresma has nothing to do with Barcelona anymore (he was kinda traded with Deco) he's excellent :D glad to have found this thread (good one Ze ;))
bad news is Porto rejected a 16M€ offer from Dinamo Moscow from him so i don't know if moggi could pull this off :(

Theodore

Big,Brute,PowerfulStriker
Dec 5, 2005
KroniK said:
Nein,Quaresma has nothing to do with Barcelona anymore (he was kinda traded with Deco) he's excellent :D glad to have found this thread (good one Ze ;))
bad news is Porto rejected a 16M€ offer from Dinamo Moscow from him so i don't know if moggi could pull this off :(

WoW, porto rejected it ?
IMO if porto wants more than 16M, we go to other player then.....

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
The0d0rE said:
WoW, porto rejected it ?
IMO if porto wants more than 16M, we go to other player then.....

Betis is asking 20M for Joaquin,who's older and not that talented as Quaresma..like B&W said: "Moggi is a wizard to buy players." and btw, now we have money ;)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Having money or not, I doubt Moggi will want to splash that amount on Quaresma, I mean even Zlatan costed us only a bit more and he was very highly rated by Capello.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
we don't spend that much on players, btw i think the player rejected dinamo moscow not Porto.
anyway Moggic don't spend 16 mil on unproven player ( sorry but i don't rate the super liga that high) even though Quresma is a highly rated player but lets face it he is no Veira or Zlatan kind of player, and even these player came cheaper, it also depend on the image of the player and if he can sell some more shirts, which will reduce the amout of money paid for him. 7 mil top to buy this player, anything more than this then when should look else where

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Paolo Sosa said:
we don't spend that much on players, btw i think the player rejected dinamo moscow not Porto.
anyway Moggic don't spend 16 mil on unproven player ( sorry but i don't rate the super liga that high) even though Quresma is a highly rated player but lets face it he is no Veira or Zlatan kind of player, and even these player came cheaper, it also depend on the image of the player and if he can sell some more shirts, which will reduce the amout of money paid for him. 7 mil top to buy this player, anything more than this then when should look else where
nah it was porto who rejected so Ricardo never had the chance to say no..
it's ironic u don't rate the super liga high,but u'r nickname is from a portuguese player who came to juve through the portuguese league :p either way,u can't say a player is unproven and highly rated man..make up ur mind :D there r videos on this forum where u can see Quaresma kicking Kaladze and Maldini's/Milan's asses with barcelona so i think he's not that unproven!
Vieira was established as world class when we bought him for 20M€ which wasn't cheap :p
Zlatan came for about 16M€ and asides EURO 2004 he wasn't as proved as Quaresma so it was a big risk also
Last but not least,he sells shirts believe me..if we signed him,juve would win lots of portuguese fans and he's also a fan favourite amoung girls so :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)