how about Quresma to Juve! (1 Viewer)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
this guy is just awesome and his shot-qualities are high and higher!

Maybe his nickname at Juve will be Maresqua! ;) little joke! :)

But I dont think that this will hppen, only a dream!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I remember opening a thread on this before his departure from barca. Most of you all were in favour of him coming. This boy is quality! Looks a bit like me so he has to be quality!! Happy Xmas by the way!!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Been a fan for ages, the kid's got everything you could ask for, dribbling, technique, shooting, crossing, passing and a physique to match the rigours of Serie A.

A massive pity Juve just doesn't buy this kind of players.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
btw, all those transfer topics....do you really think we will buy someone in this second transfer period? we usually doesnt......

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Yaeh, like i said I like the kid too, enormous potential, I followed him just before he came to Barca and watched a few games when he player. Since then I've seen him quite a few times playing for Porto. He impresses but somehow my gut feeling says not suited for Juve.

Mutu

Jan 15, 2005
Don't know if you guys saw but Ricardo Quaresma has got the #1 goal in Eurosports top 50 goals of 2005. It was a beauty I'll post a link in a few. He's still partially owned by Barca but I'm not sure if they just get a percentage of the sale if he is sold from Porto or if Barca get first option to get him. He has really matured over the last year it seems though and definatly is an exciting player.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i would rather get ronaldinho. all we have to do is have several dedicated members of the forum buy shitloads of scratch and win cards

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
i think quaresma would be a great addition to the juventus team, and although i would rather have ronaldinho, i think that he would cost too much, i think we would be able (with moggi) to get a good deal for quaresma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)