Houiller (1 Viewer)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Please, its getting too funny. I had a very doubtful idea with Hitzfeld as Juve coach. But Hitzfeld won the CL twice with two different clubs, but Houiller simply sucks! I hate this coach! There is nothing he can do right! Look what he did with Liverpool! They are nowhere, they belong to. He should go to Inter. :D

Oct 1, 2002
Houllier who?
it's obvious he is not good enough for Juve,he was equipped with Liverpool(club with great history) and look at what motto he gave to Liverpool fans "next year, we're going to be champion"

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think it'd be great if we got Houllier. While we're at it, let's sign Paramatti and O'Neill again. I hope he brings Diouf with him

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
I think it'd be great if we got Houllier. While we're at it, let's sign Paramatti and O'Neill again. I hope he brings Diouf with him

Yeah, I hope he brings along Hyppia and Henchoz to sure up the defense as well.

What a stupid rumour.

Say no to "Heart attack Houllier".

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Wait a second. Because Liverpool sacked Houllier there's a big chance that he'll be our next coach? I guess that means that Quieroz has just as good a chance, and don't forget about Delio Rossi and that Camolese chap.

Yeah right :rolleyes:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

Yeah, I hope he brings along Hyppia and Henchoz to sure up the defense as well.

What a stupid rumour.

Say no to "Heart attack Houllier".
Actually Hyypiä and Henchoz have been great DCs when they have played together... OK, this season was bad, but Hyypiä and Henchoz together are quality, bad success wasn't their foult...

Forza Hyypiä!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)