Horror movies (1 Viewer)

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
Found this at imdb.com:

Based on the 1971 novel by William Peter Blatty

"Blatty's novelization of a real case of possession that happened in a Washington Suburb (Mt. Ranier, MD) puts Regan, an adolescent girl, Living with her mother in Georgetown in Washington, into a more and more difficult situation. She exhibits strange symptoms, including levitation and great strength. When all medical possibilities are exhausted, her mother is sent to a priest who is also a psychiatrist. He becomes convinced that Regan is possessed and he and a second priest experienced in exorcism try to drive the spirit from Regan before she dies. Very graphic for it's time."

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Oh, so it went through 2 different mediums? Don't count on much of the plot being true.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
pfftt..... The Exorcist was far from scary. Omen was much more intense.

The exorcist was... I'm not sure how to explain that... that girl looked so disgusting, that I wasnt scared looking at her, I was just :yuck:

But Omen... :scared:
And specially that evil woman there :scared:

I've watched few horrors as a kid, and they made me freaking out in few situations till now :fool:

The most scary scene I've even seen then, was one scene from such movie: Children of werewolf - I have no idea, what original title was.
She was trying to convince him, that he didnt see anything scary through a window and she drew the curtains so violently and fast.
And there, on the other side of window, was sitting a werewolf.

Sine then I always keep my curtains closed when the evening comes, and I never ever open them violently, no matter what.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

The exorcist was... I'm not sure how to explain that... that girl looked so disgusting, that I wasnt scared looking at her, I was just :yuck:

But Omen... :scared:
And specially that evil woman there :scared:

I've watched few horrors as a kid, and they made me freaking out in few situations till now :fool:

The most scary scene I've even seen then, was one scene from such movie: Children of werewolf - I have no idea, what original title was.
She was trying to convince him, that he didnt see anything scary through a window and she drew the curtains so violently and fast.
And there, on the other side of window, was sitting a werewolf.

Sine then I always keep my curtains closed when the evening comes, and I never ever open them violently, no matter what.

yeah i beleive that teachers and students were scared of that kid in Omen when he went to school after the movie was released :D

the scene where the dogs attack Gregory Peck and the other guy at the graveyard is pretty scary too.. not to mention the ones with Damien (the kid) involved (the scene where he is driving his tri-cycle in the house and then goes over and knocks his mother over the rails is freaky)

i haven't seen the other movie u mention (the warewolf one)..

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Amsterdamned

So scary, maybe because I saw it when I was quite young - movies tend to have a bigger impact on you when you're younger, no?

K10

Jul 12, 2002
I believe things like the Exorcist do exist. I heard of some cases in the world. It is scary stuff.

Also they said the movie was based on a true story.

A cool and not really scary but fun movie was "An american warewolf in paris"

Wicked show that.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yes, I believe in the themes from The Exorcist too, just not the actual story.

I watched Pet Cemetary when I was young, and found that pretty scary :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)