horoscope (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
today i read the horoscope and i have to say that it was pretty specific and interesting. (Not as specific as Homer Simpson of course) makes me think and ask do you guys believe in this crap and also tell some stories when your horoscope went to become the truth. un update from some horscope website would be nice if anyone is up for it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
If you want to learn more about it, go to www.astrologyzone.com by Suzan Miller- she has free online astrology classes regularly, and you can check out your monthly outlook.

If you can't wait and wanna study principles of planets, houses, positions, etc, go to www.astro.com. There you can draw your natal chart and identify your ascendant- your second sign basically.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
To be honest I think it's a total load of crap. I mean no disrespect to those who studies stars and all that, but any idiot could write horoscopes for a magazine. They're so un-specific just so they can cover their asses when they're wrong.

I could probably write my own and I'm sure it'd match the lives of a few million people around the world.

"This month may be a good time for a change in a relationship. Because of the alignment of Venus and Mercury, you may be feeling more energetic than normal, and it might be a good idea to take up an opportunity you've been passing up on. :blah:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
well, they always are so general.. so they are about 70% of the time right. like, today something unexpected will happen. That can mean anything.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
To be honest I think it's a total load of crap. I mean no disrespect to those who studies stars and all that, but any idiot could write horoscopes for a magazine. They're so un-specific just so they can cover their asses when they're wrong.

I could probably write my own and I'm sure it'd match the lives of a few million people around the world.

"This month may be a good time for a change in a relationship. Because of the alignment of Venus and Mercury, you may be feeling more energetic than normal, and it might be a good idea to take up an opportunity you've been passing up on. :blah:
Very true, and I personally trust nobody in that.

What I do is get a chart for any given period of time and interpret stars and their movements/locations myself. That's where it gets personalized and accurate.

OP
Lawnchair Bes
Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    well, they always are so general.. so they are about 70% of the time right. like, today something unexpected will happen. That can mean anything.

thats what i think too but this one was specific

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    And did it come true? If it did, its merely coincidence. Horoscopes are obviously stupid because say for example you are leo, then it would happen to all leos in the world. Like you are going to get a haircut, then there would be about 500 million people getting hair cuts who are all leos :LOL:

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    If its something like, ' stay a fan of the sports club you support, things will eventually look better' that is so generallised... when is eventually? tomorrow or in 5 years?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    You see, if you could interpret the stars yourself, you would know that Saturn- a planet of tangible rewards, tenacity and ambition will be touring your Fame and Honors house between November 10th and January 3rd. :)

OP
    Lawnchair Bes
    Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    If its something like, ' stay a fan of the sports club you support, things will eventually look better' that is so generallised... when is eventually? tomorrow or in 5 years?

true. generalization is key.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    well it was more of an advice rather than a prediction
    Yeah, they suggest that you do things in teams and such. Or sometimes they tell you to spend the night in, or take your chances. Meh, I'll do whatever I want.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
    You see, if you could interpret the stars yourself, you would know that Saturn- a planet of tangible rewards, tenacity and ambition will be touring your Fame and Honors house between November 10th and January 3rd. :)
    no! But the direct alignment between pluto and mars says that i should start to feel more postive about myself and not let strange things rule my life..:)

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

true. generalization is key.
    Yeah- and alot of people invent things for themselves. For example, you will discover something new in the coming weeks. It could be food, a great new song, a girl, a drink, anything. so its clever how they do it, they open various options, sounding specfic but still not. for example, i used discover there instead of try, cos you discover can fit into so many things. Like you said, generalization is key.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)