Hope for ITALIA!!! (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Wednesday 23 June, 2004
Italy's Hope

In what seems yet another shocking turn of events, it is likely Italy will be in the quarter finals after UEFA have vowed to take action in court after what could only be described as a 'convinient' 2-2 draw against the Swedes and the Danes.This all comes after yesterday's events in porto, both teams needing a high scoring draw to guarantuee them a place in the next round, according to the group rules. However, extra video evidence shown by italian tv station 'RAI' have helped the italians, and serveral eye wittnesses claim to have seen the danish coach Morton Olsen and a pair of Denmark's representitives enter the swedish hotel. Morton Olsen has claimed this morning, however, that the match was not fixed and denied reports of meeting the swedes. Morton Olsen had this to say:
"This is all such rubbish,both Sweden and Denmark deserved to go through, and thats why we both went through". However, the Sweden manager is keeping very quiet on the matter and refused to comment at a press conference today. On top of all this, the coachs were once again seen chatting at the halftime interval with each other, rather strange as sweden and denmark are rival nations.
. Should the appeal work, Sweden and Denmark would pack their bags and will not participate in the next world cup either. Italy would take their place at the top of Group C, followed by Bulgaria.
UEFA representitive, Richard Heydt, had this to say:
"We will look into this matter as we feel injustice has happened to the italian national side, and we feel that cheaters have prospered, which in this day and age is a very sad thing indeed".
When asked the chances of the appeal working he said:
"I feel that the chances of the appeal working, based on the evidence we have, is very likely".
The court case starts at 10:00AM in Lisbon, Portugal, this coming saturday, which will ultimately decide the group after all.

Carlsberg: We don't do football miracles, but if we did, they would probably be the best football miracles in the world

...Gotcha!:D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
it isn't nice to mess around people's emotions. though I wouldn't care if this actually happened (for me, once we're out, we're out, thats that), but this is really lame.

sorry. just pissed right now :D

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
I knew it was fake from the first line. You don't see run-on sentences, fragments and incorrect punctuation in a proper soccer article. If you had made paragraphs and properly capitilized city names etc, I would have believed it ;)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
I knew it was fake from the first line. You don't see run-on sentences, fragments and incorrect punctuation in a proper soccer article. If you had made paragraphs and properly capitilized city names etc, I would have believed it ;)
You didn't visit the English version of Juventus.com, did you? :D

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    Damn!!! Well some did, but on my pc i dont have word :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)