Hooligans at WC 2006 (1 Viewer)

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
I heard someone say that english fans have behaved very well in recent tournaments...This is not true and I want people to see what was really going on and was mostly ignored by mainstream media. I found the first part of it on some streaming video site. I have the full documentary in better quality and will upload it if there's any interest.

Hooligans - A Panorama Special
English Hooligans at the World Cup 2006 in Germany

First part:
http://megavideo.com/?v=NKWRRZF8

Description:

The shocking untold story of the 2006 World Cup - the mindless violence, the racism, the unseen riots and the running battles in German cities as the police tried to protect the hundreds of thousands of genuine fans who were attending the sporting extravaganza. Undercover cameras reveal the ugly face of the beautiful game and capture the true extent of England's shame as hundreds of yobs sing, swear and scrap their way across Germany.

Screenshots:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
juventus1897

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    There, all adjectives removed.
    Dude, this is a BBC documentary about English hooliganism at the World Cup 2006. Don't change my post because you don't like it, nobody forces you to watch it.

By the way, Italy doesn't have Hooligans, we have Ultras. I'm sure your local library has some information on the topic, read up!

Also, the description I included is the official description of the documentary by BBC, how dare you edit that. Because you don't like it?

Apr 12, 2004
    Dude, this is a BBC documentary about English hooliganism at the World Cup 2006. Don't change my post because you don't like it, nobody forces you to watch it.

By the way, Italy doesn't have Hooligans, we have Ultras. I'm sure your local library has some information on the topic, read up!
    :lol2:

Semantics...

Italy has hooligans. Some of the worst in my opinion....

OP
    juventus1897

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    Someone gives you the tiny tiny power of being a moderator on a board like this and you're already abusing it :disagree:

Hooligans and Ultras are very different, it's not just a name. Not that you would know...

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Someone gives you the tiny tiny power of being a moderator on a board like this and you're already abusing it :disagree:

Hooligans and Ultras are very different, it's not just a name. Not that you would know...
    Ultras can be hooligans(violent and racist) in some cases, just like not all English hooligans are violent and racist.

OP
    juventus1897

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    Let's open a thread then where we can discuss the difference between Hooligans and Ultras to great lenghts. This was supposed to be a thread about a documentary I was willing to offer to people who are interested.

NOT a discussion about the difference between Hooligans and Ultras, and NOT a sandbox for a moderator on a powertrip.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Let's open a thread then where we can discuss the difference between Hooligans and Ultras to great lenghts. This was supposed to be a thread about a documentary I was willing to offer to people who are interested.

NOT a discussion about the difference between Hooligans and Ultras, and NOT a sandbox for a moderator on a powertrip.
    Do it man. I'd be down for some all around education.

Apr 12, 2004

:melayyanandmessi:

Because I've banned so many people and done so much wrong. Because you think that Italy does not have hooligans, shut up.

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
    What are you supposed to be?
    I was talking abt the supremist smartass Bayern punk....

It's not the first time he's done that....

He thinks he's da Alpha and Omega....

And even though I ain't an expert on Ultras and / or Hooligans, I think the topic shouldn't be personal -- if it's an official video then there should be no reason to make it English vs Italians or anything like that.... :crazy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)