Homo Rumours About DP Again.... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
F these rumors! You people are so weak for believein' this shit! 'Gay or not Gay' of course it matters! Del Piero aint gay!Pure BS people trying put dirt on his name!

Jul 12, 2002
Your blind devotion is impressive if not contradictory to your signature. However, it is a little insensitive to some people to say that it matters so much. Try to have a little empathy.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Listen man It does matter. Alex has inspiried me to play footy back in 94 to now so I dont wanna hear this crap made up by some person with nothing better to do! And bruvs this is a rumor right, Everyone passing to the next person it can go on forever with people like you. What bothers me is people who believe a rumor an pass it on like a *****.

In Italy the men are much more gay like together Just like my country of origin in some places! Men are straight up confused. They listen to backstreet boys hold hands touch bums( kiddin bout the last 2). Trust me go somewhere like Napoli all the boyz chill together like fags and most of the young females are at home! Its the culture:D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Why is it that every time there is scandal, arguing, or someone is being offended... Evelyn8 is involved ???!!

I dont care if DP is gay, he's a great football player, and thats why WE ALL like him !!!

If he is, I just hope he practices safe sex- wouldnt want to see DP end up with AIDS.

I really dont think he is , though. Many people are jealous of him, so they make up stories and rumors.

"Just because a guy is clean, neat, and good-looking, that doesnt mean he's gay "- Jerry Seinfeld

OP

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #87
    Well

I mean
    this is player talk

Del Piero is my favorite player

I am just looking to find out the truth

would never want to smudge his name..........

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
    I talked to the source
    he is a disgusting Exchange Student from Torino

Who argues its my in my city I think I know......

Here is what he had to say.....

E(Evelyn)Where is this house/palace?
    G(Gianluca) some big house on the outside of Turin
    E: Why do you suppose he would be gay then?
    G: Because Men were seeing leaving and coming to his apartment on everytime of the hour. HE was also never involved in the brothel Scandal. But know he seems to have settled down for one particular...
    E: Who?
    G: some famous actor from Torino that comes from a wealthy family...
    E: His Name!
    G: don't know his name, who am I to know everything in Football and Around it.....
    E: Alright what about Sonia then...
    G: Sonia is no longer with Del Piero she is with Gigi Letini....
    E: does that man even live in Torino?
    G: Yes he does he moved back after his time in Milan and other clubs. Supposivly he is employed by his mother club Torino.

E: And which Team would you support?
    G: translated from ITalian 'my heart is Granatista' (The colour of Torino)
    [pause in conversation]
    (He keeps on talking with one of the other people in the company Talking fast Italian).
    (I do together with My Milan friend fan put our hands on top of our heads with our index fingers pointing outwards like that of a bull and yell)
    E&A: Luca Remember Maresca!!!!
    Luca burts out in one of those fits of Spontaneous Italian Rage
    G: xxxxxxx Cazzo xxxx xxxxxx di Cazza
    [the x = censored and undecivable language]
    Torino fan! Doesn't that says it all...

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    I couldn't care less for these rumours !! Dp is suddenly 'gay' coz men visit him every now and then .. thats very lame!! Im sure a bunch of jealous Torino fans started it ..

OP

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #90
    YEa I guess.......

but I guess I was hoping to get it in black and white

Which was maybe I bit much to ask.......

I guess we will all see about Sonia and the whole thing.......

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
    Listen man It does matter. Alex has inspiried me to play footy back in 94 to now so I dont wanna hear this crap made up by some person with nothing better to do! And bruvs this is a rumor right, Everyone passing to the next person it can go on forever with people like you. What bothers me is people who believe a rumor an pass it on like a *****.

In Italy the men are much more gay like together Just like my country of origin in some places! Men are straight up confused. They listen to backstreet boys hold hands touch bums( kiddin bout the last 2). Trust me go somewhere like Napoli all the boyz chill together like fags and most of the young females are at home! Its the culture:D
    I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to say.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Why is it that every time there is scandal, arguing, or someone is being offended... Evelyn8 is involved ???!!

I dont care if DP is gay, he's a great football player, and thats why WE ALL like him !!!

If he is, I just hope he practices safe sex- wouldnt want to see DP end up with AIDS.

I really dont think he is , though. Many people are jealous of him, so they make up stories and rumors.

"Just because a guy is clean, neat, and good-looking, that doesnt mean he's gay "- Jerry Seinfeld
    :lol:

what a funny thread, i guarantee if someone were to open a thread like this now, it would be deadlocked and closed in an instant.

vin has the best response almost alluding to blind faith if i'm not mistaken here. i don't know the moron who started this thread but i know i haven't seen him/her post since i've been here :tdown:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)