Homeland (4 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventino[RUS];3966524 said:
* Nazer finds out about the pacemaker on the new york times.
* He finds out from Galvez that the only times they have gatherings at the CIA is when someone dies.
* Someone leaks that the tailers shop is being monitored from within the CIA (Galvez). A few days later Galvez survives even though he should have more likely died
* Nazer needs the codes from Estes office (presumably to get the into Langley without passing through security to get the bomb in).
* Galvez sees and records the safe combination some time earlier in the series. But he can't get into estes office alone.
* He gets brodie to get the code. Roya turns up at the office and waits around. At the exact moment brodie is in estes office, he walks in and says roya's got something really important to talk abut and Estes leaves.
* In episode 11.. they setup a very classic strawman plot to include him and then dismiss him when they say nazeer is trying to escape. This plot device is often used when they want you to think about someone and then dismiss it. (and homeland does it all the time, especially with brody)
* they kill walden, galvez has brought the explosives though the gate using the codes he got from the office, and boom, he blows up the CIA

Eat this then, stupid punk, and we didn't knew that he is fucking muslim before episode s2e11

- - - Updated - - -

Lol are you inventing a storyline of your own for the show? What don't you get in that this season is OVER, as is the events for it, who the mole was (Brody), and what the terrorists goal was all along. Non of it involves Galvez, because... Wait for it...... The shows creator specifies clearly he doesn't.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Juventino[RUS]
Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #22
    Lol are you inventing a storyline of your own for the show? What don't you get in that this season is OVER, as is the events for it, who the mole was (Brody), and what the terrorists goal was all along. Non of it involves Galvez, because... Wait for it...... The shows creator specifies clearly he doesn't.
    They can even introduce new actor for the "mole" role in the 3 season, but on today it's Galvez, no doubt.

Mar 4, 2007
    I'm surprised their is no thread for this great show. Just finished watching the first season. can't wait to start watching the second season. I give this series 9/10 :tup:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    I've just finished the second season. I thought the end of the first season and the start of the second were the best. It went downhill a bit towards the end.

Mar 4, 2007
    The first season was just brilliant from start to the end.. I like the writing and the cast members, everybody did a good job with their roles.. A lot of the reviews said the second season was not good as the first one. But i think i'm still going to enjoy watching it..

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #30
    Second one was not that good because of Brody's family shit but the ending has changed everything :tuttosport: his daughter :sergio: his wife is total cunt too

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I finished Season 2, and I have to say that even if it wasn't as good as the first Season, I quite enjoyed it as well. The ending gave it a nice spin for Season 3.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Season 2 of Suits will continue on the 17th of this month. :weee:

Time to get my Harvey avatar back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)