Holland 0-1 Ireland!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
ROBBIE KEANOOOOO!!!!!!!!:D:D
:D ireland have IMO, establsihed themselves as a great side... here is a string of amazing results they have achevied:

Ireland 2- 1 czech republic

Holland 0-1 ireland

Brazil 0-0 ireland

Ireland 2-2 turkey

with these results, and the team ireland have,(some good players, some not so good players) what is their secret behind the results?

Opinions please!:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
All of the players are consistant and play their hearts out in every game no matter if its a friendly or not.
We didn't just win last night because of luck and because Holland are pathetic, we won because all of the players played great.
We were also missing a few good players too like Roy Keane.

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    hey a fellow irish lad!:)

where abouts are u from in ireland? I have lots of family down in cork..

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Ireland victory was fully 100 percent desevred IMO.:)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
    We didn't just win last night because of luck and because Holland are pathetic, we won because all of the players played great.
    All of the Irish players played well, yes. But if all the Dutch players would play like they do at club level, the Irish would have been crushed like the Scots.

++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    Ireland victory was fully 100 percent desevred IMO.:)
    Yes it was.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

All of the Irish players played well, yes. But if all the Dutch players would play like they do at club level, the Irish would have been crushed like the Scots.
    I kept saying that you were wrong and that the Dutch would gel and have a great Euro campaign, but the side does seem to have a problem. Against the Irish they looked nothing like a team, merely eleven individuals out there. I really hope they get their act together soon so that they can help the Czechs illiminate Germany.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Holland is the opposite of Juve.

Somehow, somewhere along the track, the sum of the individuals becomes less than the worth of the whole team.

I guess they're the international version of Inter :LOL:

I still love 'em though

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Fat chance. I already bought my vodka so I can get drunk after we get crushed by the Germans :party::lazy:
    Why do you have to wait for your team to lose to get drunk?

Hell, I am starting on Saturday, and since I am off, I'll be drinking every day for two weeks!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    I'm not pathetic :p:D

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Holland is the opposite of Juve.

Somehow, somewhere along the track, the sum of the individuals becomes less than the worth of the whole team.

I guess they're the international version of Inter :LOL:

I still love 'em though
    You shouldn't. I mean, I have no choice but you. Any foreigner who supports us is a downright moron I say. Such voluntary torture... :D

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
    I'm not pathetic :p:D

You shouldn't. I mean, I have no choice but you. Any foreigner who supports us is a downright moron I say. Such voluntary torture... :D
    Oh no......I'm a downright Moron then.......haha

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    I think that the fans should get behind their team. If they continue to criticise them then its only gonna get worse.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
    I think that the fans should get behind their team. If they continue to criticise them then its only gonna get worse.
    Prior to every match, the stadiums stream full with people, dressed in orange, singing songs and cheering our lads for the full 90 minutes. I have the right to let them know they sucked afterwards by whistling - I paid good money to witness that match!

But still, the next match, we'll all be back chanting. Its not like we don't support them - but criticism is justified in this case. I would expect the players to use it constructively.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

Prior to every match, the stadiums stream full with people, dressed in orange, singing songs and cheering our lads for the full 90 minutes. I have the right to let them know they sucked afterwards by whistling - I paid good money to witness that match!

But still, the next match, we'll all be back chanting. Its not like we don't support them - but criticism is justified in this case. I would expect the players to use it constructively.
    well could you not of waited untill the end of the match instead of booing them off at half time. How do think they will end up playing in the second half? i dont think it will make them play any better but i do understand and respect what your trying to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)