Holiday to Turin! – Need some help. (1 Viewer)

Dano

Jul 5, 2006
I’m looking to go on holiday to Turin sometime this year. I’d love to see one or two Juve games whilst I’m there and maybe take a tour of the stadium and other Juve related activities.

I’d like to know if any of you guys know of any websites or can help me with some information about organising something like this. I know here in England clubs like Chelsea offer something similar to what I’m describing, does Juve? If any of you have done anything like this, I’m open for suggestions and ideas.

Thanks,

Dano

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
I go to Turin every year. Back then you couldn't see the players train, but you could meet them at the 'Atahotel Concord'. Make sure your hotel is close (or if you have money, go there :p).

It might be possible that you can see them train from this year on, because of the 'Juve Mondo' complex at Vinovo.

OP

Dano

Jul 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    Thanks for the fast replies, they’ve been helpful.

Holdon I only recently found out about the Club Londra, looks interesting. I live about an hours drive from London, and have my driving test in 3 weeks so if I pass, I’ll be sure to check it out! Or if worse comes to worse I’ll get a train. It looks very interesting!

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    If you book in advance with www.ryanair.com to turin you could pick up a return flight for little than £30. One flight last season cost £0.01. And penny! there and £15 back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)