Holiday Thread (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
good idea laresca :thumb:

Anyway, as you all may have noticed ( i hope :D ), i have been on vacation for a week now and i'm back in my home town....
The internet connection sucks here, so it's way too annoying to stay online for a long time, so i wont be around much.

Anyway, i just wanna say "hi" to you all and wish you a happy holiday.

i already miss this forum, but i hope to see you again more often when my vacation is over in about 20 days. :)

BYE.....:D

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
I'm going to florida on the 27th, but don't worry I'll be back on the 31st and I won't miss any time in the prediciton game

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
I'm going up north to my relatives to spend the holidays. So I'll be back in early january or something. There is internet connections up there aswell, but I'm not sure if I will be bothered to pop in.

So merry christmas and a happy new year in advance to you all

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i'm going to LA,las vegas,san francisco and anaheim for about 18 days,then to whistler mountain in vancouver for another 6 days sometime in febuary/late jan,so i won't be around for some time.

but i'm gonna get some confirmation first before i come with more details.

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
i'm going down to albany in western australia's picturesque south for a week or so on boxing day.... christmas day i'm going to my grandma's, also in that part of the country :cheesy: she's the best cook on the planet

everyone sounds like they're going to have awesome holidays

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I'm leaving to my grandmother's where the whole family gathers for the Christams. And I'm probably goign to be away for the Newear as well so in case I don't see you guys I would like to wish all of you ...

A merry Christmas and a happy New Year! May the coming New Year be field with many new ideas, new hope, new beginnings and lots of success!

Ich möchte Euch allen ein frohes und besinnliches Weihnachtsfest wünschen und einen guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr!!!

Je voudrais vous souhaiter un joyeux Noël ainsi qu'une heureuse nouvelle année!

Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo!

Feliz Navidad y muy bueno Ańo Nuevo! Que disfrutáis las vacaciones con vuestras familias y amigos!

Nina ;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Ich möchte Euch allen ein frohes und besinnliches Weihnachtsfest wünschen und einen guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr!!!

Je voudrais vous souhaiter un joyeux Noël ainsi qu'une heureuse nouvelle année!

Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo!

Feliz Navidad y muy bueno Ańo Nuevo! Que disfrutáis las vacaciones con vuestras familias y amigos!
way to showoff there Nina ;)
enjoy your holiday :cool:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
good idea laresca :thumb:

Anyway, as you all may have noticed ( i hope :D ), i have been on vacation for a week now and i'm back in my home town....
The internet connection sucks here, so it's way too annoying to stay online for a long time, so i wont be around much.

Anyway, i just wanna say "hi" to you all and wish you a happy holiday.

i already miss this forum, but i hope to see you again more often when my vacation is over in about 20 days. :)

BYE.....:D
Right Majed, I really should visit some threads from time to time :wallbang: :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)