History section of Juventuz (3 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Whassup with this thread lately? The posts don't seem entirely relevant and I'm detecting the smell of maple syrup all of a sudden. :p

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Are you fooking kidding me? I don't believe that...I mean I know Stoney Creek has the highest concentration of Italians per square metre, but I don't buy that Canada hosts the most amount of Italian immigrants.

Geof

May 14, 2004
desetka[10] said:
I wonder, how many Italian titles ( Serie A ) have Juventus now? 27 or 28 ???
Whould someone be kind to answer me?!

thx
Do you know how painful your question is desetka[10]?

Sep 28, 2002
Geof said:
why? its 29 for all i care and i dont really care what official stats say. cannavaro buffon and the rest would agree with me.. i mean did interisti flooded the streets waving flags and scarfs when they won their 14th? i know i did at least twice in last couple of years

Aug 29, 2006
Geof said:
Jep, i know! And a say thas as true Juve fan! But i whould like to know!
Officiali how many!?! 27 or 28!?! I have find two diferent informations!
On one page they say 27, and others say 28!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
desetka[10] said:
I wonder, how many Italian titles ( Serie A ) have Juventus now? 27 or 28 ???
Whould someone be kind to answer me?!

thx
29 if you get your answers from the pitch.

27 if you get your answers from a lawyer.

May 25, 2006
European success first came for the club in 1977, when they won the UEFA Cup. Although relatively luke warm on the European stage at this point; they had won the Italian championship five more times throughout the 1970s.

Franco Causio became a very popular player at the club during the 1970s, in fact he was so popular that the club allowed him to wear his hair long, prior to Causio this was against the rules. The club also provided the team with official formal wear (made by famous tailors) and forced them to complete their educational studies. Most of its players remained with Juventus until the end of their careers; many still work for the club or for Fiat (or related companies).

The height of European success was not reached until 1985, when they won the European Champions Cup, but this success was largely overshadowed by the Heysel Stadium disaster that had occurred during the final between Juventus and Liverpool, in which 39 people were killed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)