Hire me, You will stand a better chance of winning cl (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I am serious, i am offering my services to Juve as I am positive , my ideas of a squad is better than what we have now and will make a much better stab of things for Cl.
This is not arrogance or anything like that, I am not saying I am better than anyone, its football for crying out loud and its not science, i am not saving any lives and not helping the world.
What i do know is football and yes there are quite a number of people who know more than i do but I am confident in my abilities to spot talent irrespective of nationality and race.
Too many times I have read on here and i have had the distinct impression that people judge who is better by race and nationality and other stupid things. There was an arsehole on here whosaid African players are not good enough for Juve, funny he did not get banned but if Vinman or Andy vents out frustration, they get banned but i digress. Anyways its those so called inferior players who showed upJuve as Eboue and Toure made us look 3rd class. I have also read ppl saying Toure cannot be compared to Nesta, well i got news for ya, Nesta has been relatively poor for 2 seasons and whenever i watch Milan the more active centre back is kaladze, and i can count 20 centre backs better than kaladze
What am i saying this for, I am saying this because too many times people look at reputations and not fact and I am sure our management is like that
We are way too narrow minded in our choice of players

Lets get to the hub of the matter
1) Our manager is not what we need
You can argue all you like about what he has achieved in serieA but its neither here or there in Cl as we have been poor and at best avereage in Cl. Group matches as well as knockout. Some of his most staunch supporters are saying its because we are tired and if we met Arsenal earlier in the seasonit might have been different, to that i say, garbage, even when we were setting records in serieA we were still struggling to beat Rapid Vienna
You cannot be inflexible as Capello has been. You cannot keep on using 4-4-2 when we dont have the players to do so
How can a manager come out and say he picked a player like Kovac because he wanted the ball to be kicked quicker and higher to Zlatan?
When we play awfully he says we played well and thats vvery scary
For me , he has got to go and thats not negotiable
2) We need more creative players and we have to get rid of some players, it will not please some people but tough, for far too long we have been starved of decent football
3) We need to gain the respect of our rivals like Milan and others with our quality of play and not for the fact that referees or whoever help us win and that means better players
4 We need pace and energy as we sorely lack these qualities
Going about it
5 No way and i do not mean any disrespect for any team to have Dp and Nedved as their main men as this stage of their careers if you are serious about winning Cl. They are very important and i will try and keep them but not as first teamers
If our football was better and if we had players what people pay to watch, i am sure fans willcome and watch and we could get revenue from that

The players i will advise to get are thus
I will , if given the chance negotiate for Capello to go to Real Madrid in exchange for Salgado, Roberto Carlos and possibly Cassano
Yes some will ask Carlos, but Cole and Zambrotta aside, he is the best left back there is and he has pace and energy and I am not saying he should play every game but wont it be better if we had the option of Zambrotta, Carlos, Salgado thna what we have not with Zebina, Blasi etc

I will try and negotiate with Barcelona if they do get Henry and try and prise Etoo and Deco from them by offering Emerson and Kovac
Barcelona should not be allowed to have so many talents and you have to test the water.
Emerson is a great player but personally I dont see his worth in Cl, he is too slow and not that good a passer of the ball, serieA he is very good but if i was to pick either he os Vieira, i will pick Vieira simply because he will offer more and i am sure will have a better season next season but i dont want them both
I will try and make a deal with Chelsea by offering them Zlatan in exchange for Robben and Gallas
I will aso try and get the likes of Diarra from Lyon, with his team mate Juninho and also Riqelme

I will surprisingly to some keep Blasi , Giannichedda, Balzaretti, well all the Italian players
Blasi,I have ridiculed but to be fair , he does have energy and lets face it when you keep pairing him with Emerson and players like that, how will he improve. If gatusso was in Juve, his football technique would never have improved but it has playing with kaka , pirlo seedorf and co
We also need these players to play in matches in serieA so our big players do not suffer burn out
I will like to see Chiellini as a centre back as back up for Cannavaro
I will like for them to keep Thuram as well but not as first choice but to play as many matches as a second choice should
Choice of manager should be interesting but i creatinly do not want Capello, i love Mourinho but not as manager of a team i watch as he too can be negative at times, even if tactically he has no peers, i still will not want him because i prefer simple football and tactics are a pain in the ass
I will go into more detail about managers in future
Please feel free to contribute to this, with negativity at a minimun
Its easy to criticise, lets make a positive contribution for once and there is a proper way to do so
I wil like to hear suggestions of players you would like and why you think he is suitable
Enough of the boring trash we have been served for too long, lets help this club play great football while still win trophies and hopefully the Cl

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)