Hip-Hop Download Site (2 Viewers)

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
That site's in Russian. How the FUCK am I supposed to figure that out??? :D

If someone named Nikolai comes to my door demanding 10 million rubles, I'm telling him who gave me the link.

I don't even know what I'm clicking on half the time, but I think I ordered a bride.

:D

you can switch it to english language there's a little flag in the top right corner , then you will see a search function , just type in what are you looking for and that's it , you shouldn't have to much problems after that , it's a forum like every other

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This is pretty cool stuff. I could spend days on this thing downloading. Good find.

So after you download, is there any way to place the tracks in iTunes?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
You save them all in one folder then: iTunes> File > Add folder to library> browse the folder > select ok.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Adding every song/file alone will be a long time-wasting thing to do, downloading all the stuff in one folder and selecting that whenever a new file is added is the best thing to do.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Oh god, Limewire sucks. Good luck with all the viruses.
I've using Limewire for more than 3 years now and I've never had any viruses coming in. In fact, I've never had any problem with my laptop for more than that period.

You may say the antivirus I've got is a damn good one, though that's true :D, Norton never dected any virus/spam/milware there and my P.C is as clean as a whistle.

ßöмßäяðîëя;2658627 said:
Plus you can't download half of the shit you can find on that blog site.
What are you talking about? You pick what sort of files you're looking to download whether that's Audio/Video/Pics...etc. then you use the search engine to go through stuff then double clicking on the name of the file would get the shit started.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yes but its free and doesn't give you viruses.

And you can listen to beforehand to make sure its what you want before you download it.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    This is free and won't give me, E, or Andy viruses because we are cool and have Macs.

Also, I know this is what I want because I can't find this shit anywhere else.

As in, I've looked for LONS for a long while and have not been able to find them until now.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    ßöмßäяðîëя;2681895 said:
    This is free and won't give me, E, or Andy viruses because we are cool and have Macs.

Also, I know this is what I want because I can't find this shit anywhere else.

As in, I've looked for LONS for a long while and have not been able to find them until now.
    :confused: I don't get it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)