Highlights Of The Week (1 Viewer)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Best thing about the week for me was Del Piero scroring 2 goals and an assist even though his performance was average overall.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
nice thread Des

More than individual goals/assists/tricks, I have to mention the pleasure I got from watching Man U bring Arsenal back down to Earth. I had such a strong feeling it would happen, because that's how football is. It was so poetic, Arsenal falling short of 50 losing to man Utd :touched:

my boy Young-Pyo Lee grabbed a goal and an assist as PSV beat Ajax 2-0

It was good to see Del Piero scoring a brace, and Juve extending their lead at the top with Milan-Inter ending in a stalemate

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    the two highlights i managed to watch over the weekend are as follows:

1)Sereni's Unbelievable Penalty Save
    Wicked save,this.Sereni first motions to the left as Morfeo begins his run up,and true enough Domenico fires to the left.it seems destined for the top corner and Sereni looks to be diving too low,but in a split second an outstretched hand sends the balll over the bar and into the stands.Superb stuff:thumb:

2)Marchionni's Show Stopper
    A good ball from Morfeo,and as Marco Marchionni poises to head it he suddenly twists and goes for the overhead instead.The execution was nearly perfect and the ball was struck very sweetly indeed.The shot leaves Sereni with no chance and Parma get the lead.:thumb:

OP
    Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    It was so poetic, Arsenal falling short of 50 losing to man Utd :touched:
    that was the best part of all wasn't it:touched:

i could almost sense for a second that it was scripted:D

OP
    Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Camo just gently pushing the ball between a Siena defenders legs was also brilliant :thumb:
    oh yes that tooo...what's more,the ball was falling from a height and camo did it with his first touch:eek::touch:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Zambrotta making a single run ot the Siena half and passing 2 defenders b4 making a cross which was too wide for Zlatan to head.

Best part is that Del Piero scored 2 goals.

And Man U defeated Arsenal. But too bad my Valencia lost :(

OP
    Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    1) Bojinov's 1st Goal Against Inter
    Bending shot from 25 yards, right off the toe of Bojinov's right boot.Fontana was left floundering as the ball pierced the back of the Inter net for Lecce to begin their comeback.:thumb:

2) Mark Pembridge's Heat Seeker
    Boy,you guys should've seen this one.From thirty five yards out,Pembridge gets the ball and takes a touch as he poises for the shot.He unleashes an unstoppable drive Maik Taylor never reaches and the Fulham faithful scream in ecstasy:cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    2)Marchionni's Show Stopper
    A good ball from Morfeo,and as Marco Marchionni poises to head it he suddenly twists and goes for the overhead instead.The execution was nearly perfect and the ball was struck very sweetly indeed.The shot leaves Sereni with no chance and Parma get the lead.:thumb:
    That was indeed an awesome goal.

Miccoli's second was a piece of art too

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++
    Word up, playa!

PS - I will write down some sick-ass rhymes for tonight, hahahah.
    Awesome, hear ya then ;)

btw let's move it to the other thread :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)