Highlight from Div.2 football (?) game in Peru!!! (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
My Swedish is a bit rusty and the vide was pretty bad on 56k, so could you tell me why exactly they chased the players and beat them up?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Nutters :(

Such people should just be shot immedietly. The world really doesn't need stupid f*cks like that running around.

IT'S JUST A GAME!

Jul 19, 2003
I wonder how those fans would act like if they were followers of great clubs like Juventus and Man U....etc and had much higher expectations of them than what they await from those sorry S. American teams. :eeK:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
I wonder how those fans would act like if they were followers of great clubs like Juventus and Man U....etc and had much higher expectations of them than what they await from those sorry S. American teams. :eeK:
well, in case you didnt know south americans really have a passion for football and not only for their "crappy" national league teams. most of the people here that support the national team are fans of european football teams and argentinian teams.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
well the south americans are more passionate than violent.

and the turks carry their spite onto the field too. cant get much more purist than that now can you?
You have a point, but violence for passion is almost admirable, whereas violence for spite is just pitiful.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

You have a point, but violence for passion is almost admirable, whereas violence for spite is just pitiful.
well the world has reached a stage where violence for spite is often called slapstick, or even practical jokes :D

its also reached a stage where violence for passion is called terrorism and people often get hunted down for that...

(END OF POLITICAL DISCUSSION)

get with the times m8 :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)