Highest ever speed you drive? (4 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

It's scientifically proven that people form 80% of their impressions of others in the first 5 seconds they see them,and I reckon you couldn't determine her personality within that amount of time.;)

I can be a sucker for looks and I'm not afraid to admit it.Sometimes I dress to look good even though the weather might be too hot for it or the clothes themselves might not be as comfortable as I'd like.Same could be said of women and cars.Obviously if her personality sucks big time I wouldn't bother,but to me it's important that she looks good;her looks are the first thing that get me interested.

It might seem shallow but that's how it is with alot of people.
Sure. There has to be something attractive about her to make me go up and talk to her in the first place. But i think that could be anything (besides her face, it could be the way she's standing, the way she's dressed, or even her body) Then, on striking conversation you can probably tell in the first few minutes if she can sustain your interest with the way she talks and carries herself.

I think all of us are vain to a decent extent. Ad everybody dresses to look good. Thats just for us to be accepted by our peers and be appreciated by the opposite sex. So youre not an exception in that sense. Andd what your saying is not shallow at all, its better than being hypocritical, like some people who say 'looks dont matter at all' , theyre the ones who actually need it the most.

Yes, looks can attract you to a person, but it cant sustain a relationship or a piece of conversation beyond the first 5 minutes imo.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Sure. There has to be something attractive about her to make me go up and talk to her in the first place. But i think that could be anything (besides her face, it could be the way she's standing, the way she's dressed, or even her body) Then, on striking conversation you can probably tell in the first few minutes if she can sustain your interest with the way she talks and carries herself.

I think all of us are vain to a decent extent. Ad everybody dresses to look good. Thats just for us to be accepted by our peers and be appreciated by the opposite sex. So youre not an exception in that sense. Andd what your saying is not shallow at all, its better than being hypocritical, like some people who say 'looks dont matter at all' , theyre the ones who actually need it the most.

Yes, looks can attract you to a person, but it cant sustain a relationship or a piece of conversation beyond the first 5 minutes imo.
Agreed,especially with that last bit in bold:)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
The longest bridge in Africa is the 3rd Mainland Bridge in Lagos, Nigeria, that is where I drove my fastest ever (220km/h).

They have just announced plans to build an even longer bridge in Lagos....

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
As I have said before, driving laws in Nigeria are generally obeyed, especially in Abuja where I live.

But in that lawless city called Lagos...

The Lagos state government has been trying to clamp down on lawless drivers for-like-ever without much success. This was in this morning's newspaper...

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #198
    ++ [ originally posted by Reza ] ++
    kuppy what you drive ?
    my highest speed was 130 .cause my renault5 goes no more than 130 .
    Hey Reza how are you doing man?this is my baby I took the pic today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)