Highest ever speed you drive? (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Well,BMW as well as Honda,Toyota,Subaru makes cars with good performances for masses......

If you wanna have a racing-oriented Mercedes,you have to splash cash for it. It aint car for everyone......that's the reason I love it.
The subaru rocks. I'd love to have the Impreza WRX STI. 300 hp, 4 wheel drive... pure rally. he closest you can get to buying a real rally car.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
personally i don't like either of their lower tier models(the C class and 3 series).I prefer the 5 to the E,and the S to the 7 especially if the headlights have been remodeled to the clearer,shinier versions the new E class uses.

BMW Z4 or McLaren Mercedes SLR?;)

The Z4 and the SLR cant be compared. The SLR is in the class off a Ferrari or Lamborghini, with a tp speed of over 320 kmh and around 670 hp.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Anyways, the fastest I've driven is 150 kph. My car can only do around 200, and the highway I drove on sucks. Really bumpy and not straight at all. The city streets are great for fast driving, new asphalt and absolutely straight, but I'd never drive fast there, I dont want to hit a pedestrian or somehing.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The fastest I've driven is at a 140 kph....unfortunately my drive has a diesel driven engine. The pick up therefore is pathetic and isnt exctly suited to the F1 circuit, but anyway my natural talent did allow me to step on it on the city streets at about 4 a.m. Was shit scared about hitting somebody, but this was something the younger, more immature daredevil in me just had to do.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

The subaru rocks. I'd love to have the Impreza WRX STI. 300 hp, 4 wheel drive... pure rally. he closest you can get to buying a real rally car.
I prefeer Lancer EVO series,beter 4wd dynamics,faster and all. And the model you mentioned is made for US market. EU Imprezzas have 276hp and engine displacement of 2.0 while US Prezzas have ed of 2.5.

And for all "European lovers" who claim that Japanese cannot compete with them....:

Mitsubishi has unveiled the Evo VIII MR FQ-400. And yes, it really is what it's name suggests - a 400bhp version of the rally-bred Lancer legend.

Based on the FQ-320, the ultimate Evo has had its 2.0-litre engine pushed farther than ever by Mitsubishi's tuning partners. The result is a truly staggering set of statistics...

405 bhp and 355 lbf.ft
0-62 mph in 3.5 seconds
175-plus mph top speed

Thus the FQ-400 is capable of beating a Carrera GT, Pagani Zonda or Lamborghini Murcielago away from the lights. Yes, and even a Caterham Superlight R 400, too.

Improvements to the standard model's already effective brakes mean it'll also scrub the speed back off equally smartly.

While the Evo is heavily compromised towards performance, electric windows and mirrors remain, as does climate control. But there are some minor bodywork changes to aid aerodynamics - and add yet more visual drama.

Not that it'll take much to make an FQ-400 stand out. There will, after all, be only 100 built - and even at a list price of £46,999, you'll need to be quick if you want to catch one.

strašno nešto
3.5 sec do 100
286km/h

izgleda da će micanje sporzaumnih 280ks za jap. aute pomesti evropsku konkurenciju

Take a look at the price of car.......3 times cheaper thatn a cars matched to him.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Take the driver element in consideration......if you're unfamiliar with Ferarri driving physics,Civic vill rap your ass.
That can be said with any car. Of course driver skill is a factor as well.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
4 dream cars hmmm ok lets see, how about I place them into classes:
1- Sport Sedan: 400bhp E39 M5 (the previous look), to me that is the best it can get in sport sedan class. The new M5 :yuck: they distroyed everything I liked about the M5, but the engine is SWEEEEEEEEEEET.

2- Convertible: it has to be the SL55AMG or the SL65AMG.

3- Sports car: I am confused either the Ferrari F430 which I totally adore OR the Ferrari 360 CS. The CS is simply astonishing.

4- Exotic: Ferrari Enzo:
0-100km/h : 3.65s
0-200km/h : 8s
0-300km/h : ~16s
Not because its just fast, IT IS COMPLETE. IT IS PERFECT. Its is the exotic cars bench mark.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
The Z4 and the SLR cant be compared. The SLR is in the class off a Ferrari or Lamborghini, with a tp speed of over 320 kmh and around 670 hp.
You thought Desmond was serious with that question?!! :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)