Highest ever speed you drive? (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Well,BMW as well as Honda,Toyota,Subaru makes cars with good performances for masses......

If you wanna have a racing-oriented Mercedes,you have to splash cash for it. It aint car for everyone......that's the reason I love it.
You just commited an ultimate car sin by placing BMW in the same class as those other names mentioned!!

BMW and Mercedes are in the same level.

IMO, BMW's are even better.. More features, better design... Name a Honda or Subaru or Toyota that's like the 760 Li..

Hell, Lexus (Toyota) LS 430 isn't up to the level of the 745 Li.

PS I'd even take a 5-series and 3-Series BMW over an E-class and C-class respectively anyday.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Who said I don't like Audi? I think they make great cars! Look at S6 and S8. No other producers make better in-house tuned cars. Ms and Brabuses suck compared to those models.

I respect both Audi and Mercedes, and even Jaguar.
Jaguar!? :wth: :yuck:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

You just commited an ultimate car sin by placing BMW in the same class as those other names mentioned!!

BMW and Mercedes are in the same level.

IMO, BMW's are even better.. More features, better design... Name a Honda or Subaru or Toyota that's like the 760 Li..

Hell, Lexus (Toyota) LS 430 isn't up to the level of the 745 Li.

PS I'd even take a 5-series and 3-Series BMW over an E-class and C-class respectively anyday.

Would you rather take the 7 series over the S class though?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
personally i don't like either of their lower tier models(the C class and 3 series).I prefer the 5 to the E,and the S to the 7 especially if the headlights have been remodeled to the clearer,shinier versions the new E class uses.

BMW Z4 or McLaren Mercedes SLR?;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
personally i don't like either of their lower tier models(the C class and 3 series).I prefer the 5 to the E,and the S to the 7 especially if the headlights have been remodeled to the clearer,shinier versions the new E class uses.

BMW Z4 or McLaren Mercedes SLR?;)
I'm not too fond of the C class. I like the 3-series though, specially the coupe.

As for prefering the S to the 7, that's fine... at least you're not saying that you'd prefer a Honda or Subaru!!

Yeah, I like the clearer lights too. Still doesn't beat BMW headlights though ;)

The S-Class's look is due to change soon. Their cycle is usually around 6 years. I can't wait to see the new look.

as for your question, I'm a BWM fan, but I'm not stupid :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
The S-Class's look is due to change soon. Their cycle is usually around 6 years. I can't wait to see the new look.
Well,the new E class didn't mook that much different from the previous one at all,the boot was modified a little and that pretty much was it.Hopefully they'll change the S class a little more though.To be honest the model prior to the current S class had a far more solid feel to it and it really felt like a luxury sedan through and through,the current model feels a little lighter and is faster.Boils down to personal preference really.
as for your question, I'm a BWM fan, but I'm not stupid :D
:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
do you own a BMW,M?
No, and unless one falls from the sky for me, I doubt I'll own one anytime soon. :)

I'll worry about starting a family, buying/building a house, and ensuring that my kids get a good education before I'll think about getting a new BMW.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
maybe i'll buy one for you when i strike the lottery:D
I'll PM you my address... and I'll be checking Singapore lottery winners too. :D
If I win a multi-million prize, I'll buy two cars first:

My childhood favorite: 1. A Lamborghini Countach. (White)
My teen favorite: 2. A McLaren F1. (Black or Silver)

:cool:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Reckon it's still older than the Diablo,it does look like a classic supercar though:thumb:
Yep.. It is older. First model was made in 1979 or 1980 I think. I don't think they made any in the 90's.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Then it prolly is older than my generation:D
You were born in 1988 (from your profile). I don't think they made any 1990 models so let's assume that 1989 was the last model. So if you were a 1-year old with a taste in sports cars, then it is from your generation. :D

That's really pushing it, huh ? :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Well,we have adequate highways for high-speeds....my friend managed to push AMG up to 320km/h in a tunnel..... Im planning to buy Brabus one day to kick his record,,,, other friend managed to push Supra up to 290 on a street.....but the car fell apart soon :)

What about acceleration guys?

I drove Subaru Legacy,tuned up to be a GOD on the street,it had 4,7 secs to 100km/h(60mph).....Ferarri couldnt parry it!!!

The Enzo needs 3,9, 575 and 612 around 4,2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)