High risk games (1 Viewer)

Gunvald

Dec 11, 2008
I hope this is the right forum for this thread, first post so I'm not familiar with this site.

Now to my question/topic of discussion: I've started doing some research about the ultras culture because I think it's really sad that they don't really have a place in "modern football".
One thing I can't figure out though is the high-risk games. What factors are weighed in when labeling a fixtureas a "high-risk game"? Are there general rules like no away fans at high-risk games or does it differ from time to time?

All help is welcome, if it's about high-risk games in particular or something other that the Italian state has done to stop football-related violence in general. I really want to understand the situation down there.

Guvald (Bianconeri per sempre)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Games which are deemed 'high risk' just tends to be ones between rivals and where there is an increased chance of violence surrounding the match.

I don't think there is a standard procedure of banning fans for 'high risk' matches, usually there will just be an increased police presence, with fan bans only used as a last resort.

It varies from country to country, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)