Hi (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I agree, Andersson is our only quality centre back, which is pretty poor for such a big club to have only one decent centre back!
Puyol is also great!

I think if barca are going to win anything in the near future, another centre back is surely first on gaspart's shopping list!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
well I think its too late to get cannavaro now, but he was so cheap :eek:

I'd say like us they need either mexes or Chivu..so we take one each!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I prefer Mexes, so Juve can have mexes, Barca Chivu

btw are these the only two class promising centre halfs in the world, they are the only two that are often mentioned!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I prefer Chivu as well and Tom - they are the only ones mentioned often ;)

Just think for a second and you'll remember names like Hofland etc. ;)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Miri, welcome back!:extatic:
Of course I remember you, Barca girl :D;) I can't wait for Barca-Real match btw :) Lucky you, you can see it in Nou Camp :D:angel:

kristian1199

Aug 2, 2002
Hello miriam and welcome back! I think Barca´s problem really is the tactic! I mean honestly who the **** plays with one central defender! If you play three man defence they all have to be central´s! It´s even better if there´s a one central like Frank De Boer and then a left centre back who can play at a wing back too and same in the right as last year they had Abelardo (great one)! And come on Puyol and Fernando Navarro aren´t good jumper´s and header´s!

OP
miriam

miriam

Jul 30, 2002
  • Thread Starter #32
    ++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
    Miri, welcome back!:extatic:
    Of course I remember you, Barca girl :D;) I can't wait for Barca-Real match btw :) Lucky you, you can see it in Nou Camp :D:angel:
    Hi Febrina!! Thanks! :):D

about the barca-real match, i'm excited too :D but I still don't know if I will be there coz I don't know if the friend who lets me the passes will go or not...:confused:

OP
    miriam

miriam

Jul 30, 2002
  • Thread Starter #33
    ++ [ originally posted by kristian1199 ] ++
    Hello miriam and welcome back! I think Barca´s problem really is the tactic! I mean honestly who the **** plays with one central defender! If you play three man defence they all have to be central´s! It´s even better if there´s a one central like Frank De Boer and then a left centre back who can play at a wing back too and same in the right as last year they had Abelardo (great one)! And come on Puyol and Fernando Navarro aren´t good jumper´s and header´s!
    Hi kristian and thanks! :D

well you're probably right, the tactic used by Van Gaal is a huge problem, playing with one central defender is a risk. Yes Abelardo was great and nobody has replaced him...but well Puyol is actually playing more as a central defender than as a right defender, where Mendieta helps him. Anyway I'm happy with the job Puyol and Navarro are doing.

OP
    miriam

miriam

Jul 30, 2002
  • Thread Starter #34
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    navarro isn't good enough imo.....
    yeah Paranoia I definitely prefered Sergi but between Navarro and Coco I prefer Navarro...

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    this is turning into the official barca discussion thread :cool:

my barca team with just one signing!!

----------------Kluivert-------Saviola--------------

Overmars----------Riquelme--------LuisEnrique

------------------Xavi-----------Gerard-------------

--------Chivu------Andersson------Puyol--------

-------------------------Reina------------------------

OP
    miriam

miriam

Jul 30, 2002
  • Thread Starter #36
    yeah so I saw...:)

great, this is also my team except I would put Mendieta but I dunno for who, maybe Gerard but I want him playing and of course not Luis Enrique.... Chivu :thumb: But Reina isn't anymore at Barca, I would put Valdes.

btw did you see who scored yesterday? :D:LOL:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    oop I forgot about mendieta :wallbang:

move enrique to the left, put mendieta on the right maybe?

no reina? :down: i didn't know, has he been sold or just loan?

and yes :LOL::LOL: good ole frankie :D

OP
    miriam

miriam

Jul 30, 2002
  • Thread Starter #40
    about mendieta :thumb:

reina is in Vilareal, I think he is sold but with a preference option for barca if they want to have him back :)

de boer :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)