Hi-this is Dev Tej Kohli (1 Viewer)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
hi my friend

welcome here

i will tell you something

on this site we all are juve fans and we discuss sport but when you want to open a new page to discuss something please open that in the right place

if you wanto introduce or talk about any thing that is not football open the page in hang out

if you want to discuss juve things you can open in forza juve like transfer, team talk, player talk

if you want to discuss football but not juve open in international soccer or misc soccer

and please before you open an new page search if someone was opened a page on the same thing before

welcome here again

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
AbuGadanzieri said:
hi my friend

welcome here

i will tell you something

on this site we all are juve fans and we discuss sport but when you want to open a new page to discuss something please open that in the right place

if you wanto introduce or talk about any thing that is not football open the page in hang out

if you want to discuss juve things you can open in forza juve like transfer, team talk, player talk

if you want to discuss football but not juve open in international soccer or misc soccer

and please before you open an new page search if someone was opened a page on the same thing before

welcome here again
No please discuss??:eek:

Welcome mate:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)