Hi juventus fans (1 Viewer)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Welcome here fellow Juventus Fan :)

The only wong thing you have done is posting this in the wrong section, but don't worry, any of the mods will fix it. ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The first thing you've done right is living in Sydney! What suburb do you live in? I'm in Epping atm..

A big Aussie welcome, it's great to see more Juve fans in the southern hemisphere. I hope you enjoy ur stay here, and dude, chill out, u haven't done anything wrong. Have a good one mate ;)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventusguru ] ++
hi im just lettin your know that im a mew member in this forum and if i do sumthin wrong please forgive me

Hey, man. What's up?

Welcome aboard.

Dumbass.:D:D:D:D:D:D

And so the hazing process begins.:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Welcome .... sorry, we can't just forgive you right away...you have to fill the "Request for Apology Form" from one of the forum's moderators. If he accepts it, then we could officially forgive you and then you'll be allowed to participate here again but only under strict observation.

Once you complete 30 days (called: "Juventuz forum Probation") without a mistake , then you'd be promoted back to "normal" member.

Good luck.

;)

:D

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Welcome .... sorry, we can't just forgive you right away...you have to fill the "Request for Apology Form" from one of the forum's moderators. If he accepts it, then we could officially forgive you and then you'll be allowed to participate here again but only under strict observation.

Once you complete 30 days (called: "Juventuz forum Probation") without a mistake , then you'd be promoted back to "normal" member.

Good luck.

;)

:D
whatever

gray

Apr 22, 2003
EDIT: DOUBLE POSTED COS THE THINGY DIDN'T SEEM TO RESPOND FOR AGES

HERE'S SOME SMILEYS SO I DON'T WASTE A POST:

:D:angel::eek::cool::cheesy::fero::frown::groan:
:party:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:LOL: maybe we should implement that :LOL:

Oh wait, actually... I'd be filling one out every second day... and as if I could last 2 days without doing something stupid here... let alone 30 days

stuff that :rolleyes:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

That phrase is usually reserved for clueless 14-year old girls with no last name and a IQ less than a Cheesberger...

Not at all :dazed:
It's for clueless 14-year old boys with no last name and a IQ less than a Cheesberger...

;)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
:LOL: maybe we should implement that :LOL:

Oh wait, actually... I'd be filling one out every second day... and as if I could last 2 days without doing something stupid here... let alone 30 days

stuff that :rolleyes:

not bad....... for me it may be every second of the day :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)