Hi, i am new member (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trewqa111

Jun 18, 2008
Hello my juventini brothers.
My name is Aviram and i am from Israel. I am 20 and i study economics.
I love football and Juve. I also like azzurri in world cup, totenhem in england and real madrid in spain, but Juve is ###########1.

I hope to have good time here.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

trewqa111

Jun 18, 2008
  • Thread Starter #6
    OP

trewqa111

Jun 18, 2008
  • Thread Starter #8
    So what are ya doing? You kill a family of Palestinians, now you're stealing their internet service?

F off outta here.
    I dont kill for your information. I also hate war and i dont like to talk about war. If i want to talk about war there are other forums. I want to talk football.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Well, his digital info doesn't link him to Feni. Where do you think the dupe is?

In the meantime, this reinforces something that salman and I talked about yesterday: we need a sticky introduce yourself thread rather than letting these flourish. I'll set that up...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Well, his digital info doesn't link him to Feni. Where do you think the dupe is?

In the meantime, this reenforces something that salman and I talked about yesterday: we need a sticky introduce yourself thread rather than letting these flourish. I'll set that up...
    This has GOT to be the work of Alen. :D

OP

trewqa111

Jun 18, 2008
  • Thread Starter #12
    So why create this thread? This isn't a football thread. Wake up ya bloody hypocrite.
    I create this thread for introduction. This isnt football thread but this is football forum. Why do you attack me so much.
    Fuck you too. You must be Arab and you hate me but i dont like war just like you. Why attack me with out reason??

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I create this thread for introduction. This isnt football thread but this is football forum. Why do you attack me so much.
    Fuck you too. You must be Arab and you hate me but i dont like war just like you. Why attack me with out reason??
    Cuz you've been rabbitin' as soon as you got in here. And you best shut 'erself up so we can continue our conversation with our guest here, Alen, of the once proud I Love Milan firm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)