Hi , anybody in Scotland? (1 Viewer)

cucci

Oct 12, 2003
I've just moved in to Edinburgh, and discovered that there seems nobody in this place cared about serieA. There's Premier League on TV, and they's also a soccer league within Scotland which I barely heard.

I think I'm going to check the bars to see what's on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
ofcourse u get alot of couverage for the epl (scotland!! :D )

i think u will find it very tough 2 find serie a there mate ...

sory to be pesimestic,, but try livestreams on the net

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by cucci ] ++
I've just moved in to Edinburgh, and discovered that there seems nobody in this place cared about serieA. There's Premier League on TV, and they's also a soccer league within Scotland which I barely heard.

I think I'm going to check the bars to see what's on.
If you moved to Azerbaijan, I'd tell you where to go :D

But don't know much about Scotland, except for the fact that they produce the best whiskey in the world!

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
Hey cucci - don't panic, I'm from Scotland...you'll get serie A on British Eurosport, just as Ramin says...and you'll find a great many Scots follow Italian football with a passion.:cool:

...and if you ain't heard of Celtic, Rangers,etc...where the heck have you been?:confused:

OP

cucci

Oct 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++
    Hey cucci - don't panic, I'm from Scotland...you'll get serie A on British Eurosport, just as Ramin says...and you'll find a great many Scots follow Italian football with a passion.:cool:

...and if you ain't heard of Celtic, Rangers,etc...where the heck have you been?:confused:
    :D I'll check out British Eurosport in some bars today, thanx for your advise.
    Of course I've heard of Rangers, but i've never seen their game. I think now I have the chance, because I saw some matchs on BBC 2(or 1) Scotland, which is the one of only 4 channels that I could get in the common room of my dorm...... Pathetic......:frown:

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by cucci ] ++

:Of course I've heard of Rangers,

AAHHHHHHH!!!!!

WRONG ANSWER:down:

Only kiddin' man...Don't you get channel 5 in your dorm?...that's got footie on it, especially european football

ICTmee

Jul 17, 2004
    You need satellite or cable to get decent football coverage here - I don't even get Channel 5 where I am. Just go to a sports bar if you're stuck.

Terrestial TV's coverage of the SPL is totally shocking and I can barely bring myself to watch it, it's so bad

Apologies from Scotland!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)