hi all... (1 Viewer)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
BTW, could any of you seniors tell me how to quote two messages in my reply message??

Million thx!!

OP
CuTe-17

CuTe-17

Jun 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    hey NeLLy...
    how r u ....???
    hey..i got alot of qustions to ask u...
    tell me when r u coming online...

ohh...and i might come to your house tonight...(maybe)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    Welcome man, befre you post too much I would advice you to change your name. It is almost impossible to keep track of all these Del Piero.
    del_piero17 is not the most original name, but it is all up to you. It is just that it will be hard for people to recognise you.

but nevermind, have a good time here.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by ida_lau ] ++
    BTW, could any of you seniors tell me how to quote two messages in my reply message??

Million thx!!
    Well it's impossible to quote 2 different messages since you can only push the QUOTE button on one message, but here's a little tip: quote one message and the 2nd message just copy and paste in your reply and copy/paste the things that have to be there for a quote, like the name and the [ QUOTE] signs etc. ... hope that helps out a bit, it sounds a bit confused :angel: :undecide: :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    Welcome man, befre you post too much I would advice you to change your name. It is almost impossible to keep track of all these Del Piero.
    del_piero17 is not the most original name, but it is all up to you. It is just that it will be hard for people to recognise you.

but nevermind, have a good time here.
    oh,
    it doesn''t matter zambro...!

he is welcome no matter what his nick is...!!!!

but you are luchy reache "catching" the name before anyone else!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)