Heysel: In Memoriam (4 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
seriously some idiots here really need to have life.. It's not today's Liverpool fans who killed the Juve fans back then, It's not that they are happy about it, they were out of europe for ten fucking years, till today you see Juve scarfs in the stands, don't you notice every year some of their fans still mourn for the 39 in these forums? that still doesn't mean anything to you?? do you want 39 of them too? revenge? grow up!

I actually have sympathy for that club, I don't follow them or anything, but I love Gerrard and Benitez and hope they win the CL this year. Better than the rest Semi finalists out there..

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
seriously some idiots here really need to have life.. It's not today's Liverpool fans who killed the Juve fans back then, It's not that they are happy about it, they were out of europe for ten fucking years, till today you see Juve scarfs in the stands, don't you notice every year some of their fans still mourn for the 39 in these forums? that still doesn't mean anything to you?? do you want 39 of them too? revenge? grow up!

I actually have sympathy for that club, I don't follow them or anything, but I love Gerrard and Benitez and hope they win the CL this year. Better than the rest Semi finalists out there..
:agree: its stupid to hold a grudge against them, they also had it happen to their fans with the hillsborough disaster

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:agree: its stupid to hold a grudge against them, they also had it happen to their fans with the hillsborough disaster
Not wishing to be unsympathetic but that was at least partially their own fault. Some Liverpool fans went in without tickets which caused the crush.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

If Liverpool clinch CL trophy they'll be the first team in history to clinch it twice in a row right?
That's gonna be kind of hard because Barca did last year. :D And no, lots of teams won it in a row, Real won it like 5 times in a row.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
That's gonna be kind of hard because Barca did last year. :D And no, lots of teams won it in a row, Real won it like 5 times in a row.
:howler: forgot Barca won it last year, jeee, im getting old.

I'm very sure there's no other team that won it twice in a row, i've heard it more than 10times now...

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Yes, Real Madrid won it 5 times in a row at the beginning of the competition in 1955/56 followed by:

Benfica in 1960/61 and 1961/62
Inter in 1963/64 and 1964/65
Ajax in 1970/71, 1971/72 and 1972/73
Bayern Munich in 1973/74, 1974/75 and 1975/76
Liverpool in 1976/77 and 1977/78
Nottingham Forest 1978/79 and 1979/80
Milan 1988/89 and 89/90

So, I think that Rab's guessing was accurate. :D

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Well guys .. Rab is right .. No team won the competition twice in a since the new format began ... that is to be when Marseille won it 91/92 ... :) ..

kitno

May 1, 2007
Fuck off, dude. Leave Liverpool alone.
I don't like the club dude. Now the club has lost a bit of their own English identity. They must buy Owen back. Now there are too much Spanish players in the team. Heizel we will always remember but it is not the fault of the club Liverpool. It is the fault of some stupid assholes, ! But i wish Liverpool succes at the CL final against Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)