Hey! (1 Viewer)

Veronique

Jan 4, 2005
Hi! I'm new here and i don't know where to begin lol... I'm 17 years old and I'm Canadian... a big part of the family is Italian. I wish to talk italian someday lol. But I'm practicing my english with you because I'm speaking french hehe... So I love soccer and La Juve! My favorite players are Del Piero and Cannavaro. These are the best... and no I don't forget Gigi!
I read some topics and the members out there looks so cool! And so funny lol! Ale Juve!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Veronique

Jan 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    Un gros SALUT de toute la gang chez Juventuz.com meme les 'Milanista'...donc, est-ce que ta famille est d'origine Italien ou bien Quebecois?
    La moitié est Québécoise, et l'autre Italienne parlant français. Mon arrière grand-mère était une Italienne. Toutes mes tantes ou presque sont Italiennes.

Veronique is French,right?
    Yup, and Veronica it's in english but maybe also in italian lol I really don't know!

Talking of my name, my friend said in a joke "What's the name of the player? Fabio CannaVERO? lol I was like hahaha I never thinked that lol!

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Veronique ] ++

La moitié est Québécoise, et l'autre Italienne parlant français. Mon arrière grand-mère était une Italienne. Toutes mes tantes ou presque sont Italiennes.

Yup, and Veronica it's in english but maybe also in italian lol I really don't know!

Talking of my name, my friend said in a joke "What's the name of the player? Fabio CannaVERO? lol I was like hahaha I never thinked that lol!
    ok Cannaveronica :D hehe..i like names starting with "V" espicially Vicky and Vallery(Valleria)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)