Hey Ppl (2 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
hello Don.

I hope I can meet some cool people here, maybe people like yourself, Andy, River, The Sex God, Mr. wanker, The sex-starved Dwarf, the mean American Cop, and we can all be forum friends and eat pie and sing songs.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
hello Don.

I hope I can meet some cool people here, maybe people like yourself, Andy, River, The Sex God, Mr. wanker, The sex-starved Dwarf, the mean American Cop, and we can all be forum friends and eat pie and sing songs.

well i hope i can meet all those poeple as well. for you see i am a person who others consider not cool and so i do not have many friends.
thats why i turned to alcohol. why do you drink Sergio ?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

well i hope i can meet all those poeple as well. for you see i am a person who others consider not cool and so i do not have many friends.
thats why i turned to alcohol. why do you drink Sergio ?
Well, will you be my forum friend??

that would be swell.

And then you can come over and we can play on my Spider-Man colorforms set, and make cookies.

I drink because I try too hard to make friends on an internet forum, and people just make fun of me, and that makes me sad.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Wow!! Really??

You can all be my friend.

YYYYYAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if the moderator who has an off whitish color as his name that is spying this thread will be my friend too

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Well, will you be my forum friend??

that would be swell.

And then you can come over and we can play on my Spider-Man colorforms set, and make cookies.

I drink because I try too hard to make friends on an internet forum, and people just make fun of me, and that makes me sad.

group hug. isnt it nice when everybody is friendly. I wish the real scary terrible life was as nice as the one here. you guys are great

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

group hug. isnt it nice when everybody is friendly. I wish the real scary terrible life was as nice as the one here. you guys are great
Yeah, it sure is keen.

And you guys are super.

Super Friends.

Hey, we can be the Superfriends.

I get first dibs on Superman.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Can I be your friend? Or do you guys not hang out with White Castle working, college drop outs....
I think we should serisouly consider Andy's application to be a part of "Superfriend".

I may drop out of school too... so it's all good ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)