Hey Ppl (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
hi there.

i'm lithuanian sex god, the sexiest person alive EVER. hang with me and you'll be cool. hang with liliana and prepare to be met like figo at bernabeu.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hi. My name is Andy. I know nothing about Juventus because I'm from America. Also, I have very few friends. Would you be my friend Razwan?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
edit: torks, i d/l led zeppelin's I-IV. which of the rest would you suggest?
Well, "Presence" and "In through the out door" have many interesting songs, but "Houses of the Holy" and and "Physical Graffiti" are must have in mine and a lot of other people´s opinion. But you should really try to get all of those, and the Led Zeppelin super big DVD (the one with the desert on the cover); that is simply fantastic.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

dont know. what's lame about bes then?
Everything. But that's another story.

Also, I'm a college dropout who works at White Castle for a living (you know, the burger shop originated in Michigan?) I also suck at soccer, eventhough I've played it since I was five. I went to the store the other day, wanting to buy some new shoes, but I was a dollar short and nobody wanted to help me out. So I had to walk to work without shoes. Luckily, at White Castle they store extra pairs of shoes with the burger buns, so they are easily accessable.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
hi there.

i'm lithuanian sex god, the sexiest person alive EVER. hang with me and you'll be cool. hang with liliana and prepare to be met like figo at bernabeu.

:LOL:

Razwan, welcome to the forums ;)

I am Elnur and I like pizza.

I have a mobile phone store in Albany. You can stop by at any time. I'll give you a good discount :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
oh poor guy....

fliakis stop for once!!!

Razwan000 welcome!!
i am Lilianna and i am a crazy juventus fan!!!!

please...don't listen to fliakis...
he is faaaaaaaaaaaar from what we call:a sex god!! :LOL::LOL: :dielaugh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)