hey everyone...remember me?? (2 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
You've been reading more than posting then?? :undecide:

The P haha you remembered :D I've been great though midly disillusioned ever since Holland's performance in the qualification round for Euro2004 and their match against Germany of last Tuesday :doh:

How about you?

Buy on AliExpress.com

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
You've been reading more than posting then?? :undecide:

The P haha you remembered :D I've been great though midly disillusioned ever since Holland's performance in the qualification round for Euro2004 and their match against Germany of last Tuesday :doh:

How about you?

Yeah I havent been posting, just reading, when Jules left it wasn´t as fun it just to be. Even do discussing with Spartacus (Paul) was always challenging aswell. :)

Yeah of course I remember the P, haha.

Holland doesnt seem to be as strong as you used to be.

Im doing great, I´m on vacation, so I am just relaxing

OP

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #44
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Welcome back Matty! :cool: about time some of the old guard came back to restore order :D
    Heh thanks Tom, hows everything going with you??

OP

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #45
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++
    I remember you. you lead the table in the predictions game untill you stop predicting and Fahad took the lead. am I right??
    Yes thats right, I was well on my way to the prediction title a couple of years ago. I really was on top form... oh well, I will return this year and claim what is rightfully mine :strong:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
    Heh thanks Tom, hows everything going with you??
    Very well cheers, actually enjoying life a lot more after finally finishing my education!! Congrats on your graduation by the way :)

Got a job now though not earning a hell of a lot yet :lazy: but hey its better than school

hope you stick around this time, and get a job you lazy bum ;)

OP

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #53
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Matty boy :extatic: It's great to have you back, man :)
    As happy as I am to be back, I can only imagine the joy all of you are feeling to have me back :LOL:. Seriously though, thanks :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    welcome back matt,seems to me you have a lot of popularity between the children of juventuz:cool:,popularity i havent seen since the glorious eventful days of Alex_Samatar:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)