Henry's Wife/ Trezegol's Wife! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
giovanotti said:
Well Zaf,I think that you're late for the football stuff...;)
I've been playing since forever.. Although I am no tall, I played as goalkeeper (was the official goalkeeper of the school till I shot the ball at the coach's face during trainning and he took it too personal lol), I've played as a side back, and as a midfielder as well. Lately, I've even played as a striker.
No faith in me giovanotti?? :p

Ok just to clear things out the shot on the coach's face was unintentional.
I was a starter ever since I joined the school football team. Then oneday, during trainning the coach was playing against me. It was a free ball. Exactly in distance middle between me and him. I was goalkeeper he was the opponent striker. I ran so bad to get their first to clear the ball out of the area. He was running so fast to shoot it on target. Fortunately, for me, I've reached the faster and seriously shot the ball so hard to clear it out. he was 1m away and it came straight at his face. The shot was so hard that when it hit his face his whole body bounced and hit the ground.
Now seeing this scene cracked me up. I seriously couldn't stop laughing. I went to help him out while I was laughing. Two days later, we have an official game. Although I was the primary keeper, the coach surprisingly asked the reserve to fill in for me. And since then I've never played as a goalkeeper under his command. Coincidence, I dont think so....

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
ZAF3000 said:
I've been playing since forever.. Although I am no tall, I played as goalkeeper (was the official goalkeeper of the school till I shot the ball at the coach's face during trainning and he took it too personal lol), I've played as a side back, and as a midfielder as well. Lately, I've even played as a striker.
No faith in me giovanotti?? :p

Ok just to clear things out the shot on the coach's face was unintentional.
I was a starter ever since I joined the school football team. Then oneday, during trainning the coach was playing against me. It was a free ball. Exactly in distance middle between me and him. I was goalkeeper he was the opponent striker. I ran so bad to get their first to clear the ball out of the area. He was running so fast to shoot it on target. Fortunately, for me, I've reached the faster and seriously shot the ball so hard to clear it out. he was 1m away and it came straight at his face. The shot was so hard that when it hit his face his whole body bounced and hit the ground.
Now seeing this scene cracked me up. I seriously couldn't stop laughing. I went to help him out while I was laughing. Two days later, we have an official game. Although I was the primary keeper, the coach surprisingly asked the reserve to fill in for me. And since then I've never played as a goalkeeper under his command. Coincidence, I dont think so....
you might be very good, BUT, age is important, and if you're not an etablished player then, at 24 its a bit too late, maybe if u were say 19-20 you would still have a chance, if you wanted to be a footballer, y didnt u try for it earlier?

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Il Re said:
you might be very good, BUT, age is important, and if you're not an etablished player then, at 24 its a bit too late, maybe if u were say 19-20 you would still have a chance, if you wanted to be a footballer, y didnt u try for it earlier?
I was just joking. Hopefully I'll be MD in 3 months. Football is a hobby that I practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)