Henry praises Trezeguet (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
i was talking more about Italy.

:sigh: I was very disappointed with France and the Argies too...

not a single goal... :sigh:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
i was talking more about Italy.

:sigh: I was very disappointed with France and the Argies too...

not a single goal... :sigh:
oh i thought your talking about France dont open old wounds Gray:frown:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
ahhh if you'd realised i was korean about 5 posts ago, the confusion could have been avoided ;)

i was more saying that people don't like talking about wc02 because most people here are fans of italian football (myself included, but as i've said before, blood is thicker than water)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
well at least reaching the 2nd round(unfairly)*hoping Gray doesnt read this*is better than getting out with 1 point 0 goals:down:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
gray :groan: get over the WC already :groan: :D
Forza Italia, you'll see :stuckup:
hey, i'm over it ;) People were just asking me to elaborate on my subtle hint... what can i do? :p

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hasuni Boi ] ++
I don't think ur beeing fair now....The man scored 24 league-goals for us when he was fitt, without a single penalty, and u say that he isn't performing for us.....Give him a break, hi's scoring now and soon he'l score like hell.......
Yepp! :cheesy:

Jul 12, 2002
Funny that nobody's mentioned the world cup. But then again, not many people here like to :p

What world cup? I don't remeber one of them recently...was that the thing that holland didn't go to? Oh yeah, who would want to watch that?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

What world cup? I don't remeber one of them recently...was that the thing that holland didn't go to? Oh yeah, who would want to watch that?
Wow, no smileys...

You cut me deep bro, you cut me real deep :down:

Jul 12, 2002
Wow, no smileys...

You cut me deep bro, you cut me real deep :down:
Come on man, you and I both know that this past world cup sucked. Brazil won again, and there was no excitement except that there was probably a conspiracy. Not only that, but none of the stars showed up to play (with the exception of Ronaldo) and the football was terrible in general. Who would want to talk about that?

Jul 12, 2002
Well you know the only reason I enjoyed this World Cup, so just leave me be :(
Well, there is that, but like I said, Holland wasn't there, so it was all but devoid of entertainment for me.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
True that, I sorely missed Holland at the WC too :down:

I was happy for the underdogs though, and I'm glad that countries like Senegal and Turkey had such success, (though in hindsight Senegal piss me off a bit), though it came at the expense of some very entertaining teams.

For the neutral spectator, it had its pros and cons. The good thing about upsets is that nobody expects them and watching the underdogs win has some entertainment value. But then again, not being able to see France, Argentina, Portugal and Italy show what they've got definitely took away from the competition

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)