Henrikh Mkhitaryan - AM RLC - Borussia Dortmund (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Is that you in the comments?
Offcourse it is

- - - Updated - - -

nah this one is krystovski :D
Lost a bet and changed it. 28 days left.

If you didnt remove me from facebook, you'd know it was me ;)

- - - Updated - - -

But isn't that the same thing?
No, because mhki is actually worth that amount and sneijder is not.

We didnt spend 20 mil on sneijder because we didnt had it. We didnt because he's absolutely not worth it.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Players like this are just too good to be true, we have not signed a top player for a long time, sure Tevez was a good purchase but he wasn't an in demand player that other clubs were looking at.

If this guy becomes available i would really be surprised if some how Bebe snapped him up without getting taken to the cleaners by Dortmund.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
The in-demand theory again... I guess there was no intrest in Pirlo, Coman, Pogba, Vidal, Llorente,... All European top clubs were sleeping.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
The in-demand theory again... I guess there was no intrest in Pirlo, Coman, Pogba, Vidal, Llorente,... All European top clubs were sleeping.
Well fact is no big European club was interested in any of them from what I recall at the time when we signed them except Vidal who bayern Munich wanted and his club preferred to sell him abroad.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I get the point you're trying to make but no top club wanted any of them, apart from what only-juve said in regards to Vidal and Bayern

Pirlo was thought to be finished, Pogba? Nobody outside of Manchester knew he existed ffs, just another random name from the reserves/youth
Coman, again he was a relative unknown. Llorente, lmao. Unless Spurs count as a top club then no.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yup.He chose us coz we were willing to give him first team action right away unlike other interested clubs.That was the deciding factor actually.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Pogba was even wanted by Real Madrid back then, so was Llorente. Arsenal also in that race. Coman was wanted by Arsenal, Roma, PSG wanted to keep him. While Pirlo had crazy offers from EPL and about half the globe's football clubs. Keep changing the facts until they suit your story, boys.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
'Juventus has a history with French players,' Coman told French newspaper L'Equipe.

'Some of them did very good. So I told myself, why not me? I thought about it a lot. I had to take a decision regarding PSG.

'Then there was Arsenal, Liverpool, Leverkusen, Bayern Munich and Bordeaux. I've hesitated a lot about Bordeaux and I talked with Willy Sagnol, I knew him from the France Under-21 team and he promised me playing time.

But this process came a little too late and I was already thinking about Juve.'

Some people just love to make themselves a joke.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
'Juventus has a history with French players,' Coman told French newspaper L'Equipe.

'Some of them did very good. So I told myself, why not me? I thought about it a lot. I had to take a decision regarding PSG.

'Then there was Arsenal, Liverpool, Leverkusen, Bayern Munich and Bordeaux.
And then there's Sassuolo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)