Henri Saivet (1 Viewer)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Juve Join Race For New Eto'o
The Bianconeri are following closely the development of Saivet as the young French-Senegalese player has attracted the attention of various big European clubs.

According to Italian daily sports newspaper 'Tuttosport', Juventus have short-listed as a possible transfer for the future the young Henri Saivet of Bordeaux, who has caught the eye of many teams across Europe after being compared to Eto'o for his style of play.

The 16-year-old just turned into a professional player by the French club, who are hoping that their new young prodigy will prove his worth during the current Under 17 World Cup which is being held in South Korea.

Apart from Juventus, many clubs will be watching the player during this tournament, including Arsenal, Chelsea and Ajax, in the hope of discovering the new Samuel Eto'o.

This Under 17 World Cup tournament will also be the perfect showcase for many other upcoming young stars who want to attract the attention of the many scouts who will be present in South Korea.

goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What are you laughing at - Saivet being the new Eto'o or the fact that we're after a so called 'new' Eto'o because we can't afford the original?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

What he means is, does the world need a new Eto'o? Isn't one squandering enough 100% goal opportunities already? :D

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Come on, Eto'o is one of the most lethal strikers in the world, I would love to see a player like him at Juve once Trez is gone.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What are you laughing at - Saivet being the new Eto'o or the fact that we're after a so called 'new' Eto'o because we can't afford the original?
Neither, the fact that players are called the new ... just makes me laugh.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
agreed, I'm sick of hearing about the "new" ronaldo, ronaldinho, maradona, pele, zidane, most of whom end up rather mediocre

David01

Aug 20, 2006
don't give me this crap that Eto'o isn't a very good player. He is one of the best strikers in the world. Wether this guys is that good is another matter but he is only 16 and we should look at him now before he is out of reach.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Wenger must be already thinking about getting the kid so...

we should sign the next Trezeguet...Kévin Monnet-Paquet. :p :pumpkin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)