help (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
You want to change a song into JPG, GIF or PNG format?

I hope you mean an image... if that's the case, please attach the image here and we should be able to help you ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Threads merged

:confused: why did you post this twice?

Anyway it's impossible to change an mp3 song into JPG, GIF or PNG format, because those are image file formats.

OP
steveivy

steveivy

Sep 26, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    oh...no...
    hm.............i want 2 change it into background music of my page...but it can only upload image...ay
    thanks anyway,gray:)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Either way, there's no point converting the file to a .asp file or .swf movie

I don't really understand; you say that you want to use the mp3 as background music, but "i can only upload images". Where exactly is this page you're talking about? Is it a personal website or what?

OP
    steveivy

steveivy

Sep 26, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    it's a personal website,i want 2 make my page a background music,but there seems no ways 2 upload it,the page only accept image, now i can only link the site 2 my page n use realone player 2 listen it.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    :wallbang: that's right.. if the website only upload images.. there no point in converting the file..

congrats gray for your promotion.. :D

it's late I know.. :undecide: but it was a long time since I last popped up into your face..

EMMY

Jul 2, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by steveivy ] ++
    .................god can help...........:groan:

:D
    How you listening your mp3? cd player or winamp. This is the direction to support you need.
    1.Open the program “Windows Media Player”
    2.On the toolbar click “File”, click “Open”…, and shoot the song in your directory (if it more than 1 highlight/drag on the first to last one) than click “Open” (on the right bottom)
    3.All of your songs already copy to “Playlist” and start playing.
    4.The image background running, too (like your example link posted). You can change an image = on the left bottom corner you will see * < > xxx : xxxx click on < or > the image will be change up on you select.

Let me know if you can or can’t do that. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)